Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Sunscreen/Bug Spray
CountryRoads 01:59 PM 04-15-2019
For those of you that supply sunscreen and bug spray, what kind do you use?

Last year, I used Babyganics for both, and I wasn't a huge fan. I'd like to switch!
LostMyMarbles 02:06 PM 04-15-2019
I have a lot of children that have skin sensitivities. Each of my families provide their own sunscreen. I write their names on the can or bottle. Some prefer the lotion, some prefer the spray. Some prefer a hypo allergenic from the Honest Company. I have one that gets theirs from the health food store. And I have some that just like the store name brand. It’s just easier for me for each of them to have their own with their names on it. I have them all in a locked container, and line up the kids and spray or lotion them down with their own sunscreen.
Msdunny 03:51 PM 04-15-2019
Originally Posted by LostMyMarbles:
I have a lot of children that have skin sensitivities. Each of my families provide their own sunscreen. I write their names on the can or bottle. Some prefer the lotion, some prefer the spray. Some prefer a hypo allergenic from the Honest Company. I have one that gets theirs from the health food store. And I have some that just like the store name brand. It’s just easier for me for each of them to have their own with their names on it. I have them all in a locked container, and line up the kids and spray or lotion them down with their own sunscreen.
Same here
ColorfulSunburst 04:57 PM 04-15-2019
I use this one: https://www.amazon.com/SPF-Rx-Sunscr...14&sr=8-4&th=1
LittleExplorers 05:14 PM 04-15-2019
I use Neutrogena for sun screen. If they aren't ok with that one, they provide it. It's the only one that doesn't bug my son's skin, so it's the only one I buy.

Bug spray, they provide.
hwichlaz 07:24 PM 04-15-2019
nutregena baby sticks, one per kid

no bug spray
Tags:babyganics, bug spray, sunscreen
Reply Up