Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>13 Month Old
Ariana 07:35 AM 04-08-2019
I just started a new infant, she is 13 months old. We had some cosleeping issues that are ironed out but there are some odd behaviors that I need some feedback on and advice.

She cannot pull up to a stand. When I put her standing at a table she looses it crying and tantrumming. She does not know how to get back down to the ground and cannot cruise. When I change her diaper it is really hard to bend her legs to do a thorough clean and she cries and tantrums when I try. She was not a proficient crawler when she started but is now after a month. She is also self feeding and is gaining weight finally.

I am doing everything I feel I should be doing like trying to exercise her legs like a bicycle and get her to stand and practice pulling up etc but she looses it all the time which I find really unusual. She seems so behind. Her Dr apparently is not worried and her parents say she pulls up at home...I don’t want to say they are lying but it is just SOO unlikely given the tantrums she has here and doesn’t even attempt it here at all.

Does anyone have any experience with this or advice? Should I just leave her be and assume she’ll get it eventually?
Tags:13 month old, confinement equipment, muscle development
Up