Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Woot!
Daycarelady1979 05:01 PM 01-03-2013
I'm off work early tonight

I actually stuck to my sick policy & sent my dcg home early for diarrhea. Yay me! She went 4 times in the potty (making a mess on the toilet seat...yuk) & then pooped in her pants in just a couple of hours. She did this exact same thing last time she was here & I let her stay...

Tonight I had:
1 girl with explosive diarrhea
Her little brother who bit someone twice
2 kids who were at the daycare for the 1st time ever
My own baby with an ear infection
And my oldest son who was all hopped up on pizza & sprite...LOL

Even better news- I'm off tomorrow!
Scout 06:22 PM 01-03-2013
Oh dear!! Sounds like you need an adult sprite!
Daycarelady1979 06:53 PM 01-03-2013
Hahaha! Yes, I do!
coolconfidentme 06:59 PM 01-03-2013
Originally Posted by Daycarelady1979:
I'm off work early tonight

I actually stuck to my sick policy & sent my dcg home early for diarrhea. Yay me! She went 4 times in the potty (making a mess on the toilet seat...yuk) & then pooped in her pants in just a couple of hours. She did this exact same thing last time she was here & I let her stay...

Tonight I had:
1 girl with explosive diarrhea
Her little brother who bit someone twice
2 kids who were at the daycare for the 1st time ever
My own baby with an ear infection
And my oldest son who was all hopped up on pizza & sprite...LOL

Even better news- I'm off tomorrow!
(I'm off tomorrow too!)
Daycarelady1979 08:36 PM 01-03-2013
Yay, coolconfidentme!!

I normally have 2 kids who come for daycare at 3:30pm on Friday, so while my son is still on break from school, I thought I'd better get us in for our eye doctor appts...I made our appts for Fri morning...then the dcm told me she is off Friday, could I watch the kids Thurs instead? Sure!! So after I was all excited about not having to work, dcm sent me a text asking if I could watch the kids on Fri while she goes to visit their dad in prison Ummm, no. Sorry. Her prison visit is during the same hours as our eye doctor appts. I told her no...and then I felt bad because I NEVER say no...but I stuck to it & I'm off tomorrow. Woot woot
Tags:happy
Reply Up