Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Longest Afternoons!!
laundryduchess@yahoo.com 10:32 AM 03-19-2010
since weather has turned nice the friday afternoons have became what seems like 12 hours long. why do the last hours of the work week seem so long, but the last of the weekend seem to speed by?! Come on 6pm!! or 545, 547, lol. 548 pm. lol.
originalkat 10:46 AM 03-19-2010
I have the kids nap until 3. By the time everyone gets up and around it is 3:30 so I know we have 2 hours until closing time. I do find myself looking at the clock A LOT in those last 2 hours!
MarinaVanessa 10:49 AM 03-19-2010
lol me too. Everytime I think at least fifteen minutes go by and I look at the clock I become angry ... "What?! 7 minutes??"
My4SunshineGirlsNY 11:02 AM 03-19-2010
I am liking that I can get the kids outside...mostly the school age kids...the little ones are a little harder. I don't have a fenced in play area so it's hard for me..hoping to get some fencing soon.
momma2girls 11:13 AM 03-19-2010
It has been pretty nice in Iowa, supposed to be snow coming tonight!! YUCK!!!!
It has been nice to have the older school kids that come here to go outside and play for a while. It is Spring Break here, so I have my one child and 2 others this week. I don't have 3 teacher's children though!! It has been very trying this week, one has never been to daycare before, Mom just went back to work. The other 1st grader likes to start trouble, and doesn't listen well at all, very dramatic with everything!!!!!! UGHH!!!!! It's Friday though, right???? I look at the clock alot the last 15-30 min. as well!! LOL!!!! I think we all do!!!
tymaboy 11:46 AM 03-19-2010
Any day that has been nice here lately is like that - Fridays more so. I have to admit today is going by pretty quickly though. I have to get a lot done since we are having a guest from China coming over tonite (vistiting DH work) I think I have done well with DCKs here - laundry, 3 rooms, dishes, baking, pasta salad. Probably more then parents get done with their child at home
originalkat 12:40 PM 03-19-2010
We are also supposed to get snow tomorrow. No good. I wanted to do some yard work done. I also do not have a fenced yard, but this summer I hope to fence in the play area.
Tags:friday, tgif
Reply Up