Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Juice
lil angels 09:42 AM 11-17-2011
So I just bought a power juicer and am wondering if anyone else juices. What do you use it for? I am looking for some good recipes for me and also for the kids. I put a apple, orange, and a hand full of rassberrys in it to today and it was great. Just looking for more ideas I also have heard to save the pulp from it at make muffins or something. I saves a bunch of carrot pulp and froze it so it can try that. But not sure what else to do???
misspollywog 03:43 PM 11-17-2011
Originally Posted by lil angels:
So I just bought a power juicer and am wondering if anyone else juices. What do you use it for? I am looking for some good recipes for me and also for the kids. I put a apple, orange, and a hand full of rassberrys in it to today and it was great. Just looking for more ideas I also have heard to save the pulp from it at make muffins or something. I saves a bunch of carrot pulp and froze it so it can try that. But not sure what else to do???
Well... I drink LOTS of V8

But... after watching the documentary "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead" it made me want to juice and I'm not fat, sick nor nearly dead! Great and awesomely inspirational docu, though.

He has a few of the recipes on his site: http://www.fatsickandnearlydead.com/...more/recipies/

I'm buying a juicer soon and can't wait to try them!!
Sprouts 04:18 PM 11-17-2011
Please juice only organic!!! Or they are basically drinking pesticides as well.....
lil angels 04:54 AM 11-18-2011
Yes I watched that doc also that was one of my reasons for getting it. It was very good.
MsMe 06:12 AM 11-18-2011
Originally Posted by misspollywog:
Well... I drink LOTS of V8

But... after watching the documentary "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead" it made me want to juice and I'm not fat, sick nor nearly dead! Great and awesomely inspirational docu, though.

He has a few of the recipes on his site: http://www.fatsickandnearlydead.com/...more/recipies/

I'm buying a juicer soon and can't wait to try them!!
I watched it after visiting my sister-in-laws parents who are 'juicer' I can directly home and bought a jouice and ried the fast. I lasted four days and havent touched the thing since. I was drinking only juice and not eating any solid foods. I also did only veggie juice.....it was too much for me.....ease into it.

The movie is very insperational.
Tags:juice, juicer, smoothie
Reply Up