Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Nap Space
Unregistered 12:50 PM 01-28-2018
This sounds odd, but here goes... I use my daughter's room as my nap room. In the past I've used cribs for my infants instead of pack n plays, but they do take up a lot of space. Rather than taking pack n plays up & down each day I prefer to leave a crib up permanently but I'm out of room in the nap room. I have a closet that is exactly the size of a crib. It's wide, not deep if that makes sense. I could theoretically put a crib in there & the front of it would be flush with the wall, so it wouldn't be like the crib was tucked away in a closet perse. If I took the doors off so it was just an open space would that be an appropriate area to have a child, or would that be completely weird? It looks fine to me, but there have been so many horror stories about children forced to sleep in a closet that I felt like maybe it would be iffy. Nothing else would be stored in the closet. And again, no doors on the front. If that seems off I'll just let the idea go. Just trying to maximize my space.
Tags:sleep - area
Up