Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>M&D Wood Food Groups Set
MarinaVanessa 08:48 AM 09-13-2017
Amazon has the Melissa & Doug wooden 4 food groups set for $12. It has 24 pieces and comes in four little crates. If you want one get one fast. I forgot to post it yesterday and it was for $10, this morning it went up by $2.

https://www.amazon.com/Melissa-Doug-...ug+food+groups
Blackcat31 08:53 AM 09-13-2017
Thank you for sharing that!

My state has service grants going on right now and I am looking to replace my kitchen center (including food) so I am shopping around to spend my $1000 ..... so thank you for posting this! It's super cute!
MarinaVanessa 09:02 AM 09-13-2017
Of course! Looks like you'll be getting a few sets lol.

Oh and just a general tip about amazon for anyone the has an account ... if you make a wishlist just add everything that you would ever want to have and download the app. If the price changes at all (either up or down) you'll get a notification letting you know of the price change. That's how I saw this deal. Sometimes Amazon lowers their prices to crazy low deals and you can snag some great stuff.

My "daycare" wishlist has about 200 things on it
Blackcat31 09:09 AM 09-13-2017
Originally Posted by MarinaVanessa:
Of course! Looks like you'll be getting a few sets lol.

Oh and just a general tip about amazon for anyone the has an account ... if you make a wishlist just add everything that you would ever want to have and download the app. If the price changes at all (either up or down) you'll get a notification letting you know of the price change. That's how I saw this deal. Sometimes Amazon lowers their prices to crazy low deals and you can snag some great stuff.

My "daycare" wishlist has about 200 things on it
A list. As in one?!?!

I have:
An infant/toddler room wishlist
A preschool room wishlist
A kitchen center wishlist
A car/truck wishlist
An outdoor toys wishlist
A science center wishlist
An arts/craft center wishlist
A classroom organization wishlist
A general daycare wishlist