Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Hi ALL!
dEHmom 11:29 AM 08-03-2012
Hey Everyone,

I FINALLY have a chance to get on here! Looks like I missed a lot, once again, and feeling like I will NEVER catch up.

How is everyones summer? Are you ready to get the school aged kids BACK TO SCHOOL! I know I am. My goodness, they can be a handful. Yell, cry, fight, yell, fight, cry............

I've been busy with a full house of kids since beginning of june, and doing my course- Curriculum Planning. We just upgraded our electrical panel, got central air installed same day, and tuesday the counter top is going in. YAY!
Blackcat31 12:04 PM 08-03-2012
Hi! Nice to see you back!

Sounds like YOU are the one with a ton of stuff going on! Wow! Sounds exciting though!

I don't have SA kids but I am still ready for school to start. I have a couple going off to Kindy and some new ones starting in those spaces and am anxious for the year to begin!
dEHmom 12:23 PM 08-03-2012
pretty sure that once all these kids age into school aged, i'm done. I don't want school aged every again. 2 of the 3 SA'ers here are my own children.

What have you been up to BC?
Blackcat31 12:30 PM 08-03-2012
Having a VERY lazy summer.....too the point that I am bored stiff some days.

I guess that is the down side to having kids who know how to play without constant facilitation and intervention huh? They don't want me involved at all so basically I am organizing and doing a lengthy version of Spring cleaning; getting rid of junk we don't use or need anymore, updating my files, and spending time adding tags and posts here. You know, important useful things. LOL!

Thank goodness for my Kindle! I have managed to read several books this summer while the kiddos and I are outside. It has been a weird summer this year with some of the freaky weather. We had a bad late season snow fall, some massive flooding and really high temps. Hopefully the winter will be a bit more normal.
Michael 12:34 PM 08-03-2012
Can't live without us huh?
dEHmom 12:42 PM 08-03-2012
oh BC that's going to be my life from September til June. I will be on here daily i'm sure come school time! Guess can't complain for 2 months of the year I have to "work" for my money. haha jk.

Michael, I can't, honestly! So many days I'm like "I NEED TO TALK TO SOMEONE" but then someone cries, breaks something, poops, etc, and I can't get on.
cheerfuldom 02:00 PM 08-03-2012
yeah I had one day with a SA'er here and its definitely not for me! I am glad I have decided to keep my kids all under 4. She was a nice girl but does not nap and does the usual school age attitude.
Reply Up