Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Forms - Uploads>Licensing Threshold for Family Child Care Homes
Michael 03:43 PM 11-04-2013
BlackCat31 asked me to create a pdf for Licensing Threshold for Family Child Care Homes. I've included it here.

Blackcat31 09:32 AM 11-05-2013
I can't remember who asked for one listing but the chart Michael posted is the licensing requirements for all states.

It list when a license is needed and not needed and whether or not a provider's own children count in ratios or not.

It is a pretty informative chart. Hopefully it will eliminate the thought that just because someone is not licensed doesn't mean they are illegal....kwim?
Michael 03:32 PM 11-05-2013
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
I can't remember who asked for one listing but the chart Michael posted is the licensing requirements for all states.

It list when a license is needed and not needed and whether or not a provider's own children count in ratios or not.

It is a pretty informative chart. Hopefully it will eliminate the thought that just because someone is not licensed doesn't mean they are illegal....kwim?
We get the question all the time also. Trying to figure out what is the best title for it which would also be a good search term. I put:

You May Not Need A License In Your State - Check Here

on your state by state licensing page.

Tags:licensed vs unlicensed, licensing, ratios
Reply Up