Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Keeping Track Of Everything?
Unregistered 09:36 PM 11-03-2011
Hello I am new to family daycare. I am wondering if anybody knows of a place I can find a template for keeping track of when my daycare kids are due for physicals, immunizations, etc. Any feedback is appreciated. thanks
Cat Herder 06:10 AM 11-04-2011
I'd recommend trying the free 30 day trial of MMK.

www.minutemenukids.com/signup/

Sandbox also has a program available here in the advertising section.
wahmof3 06:51 AM 11-04-2011
Originally Posted by Catherder:
I'd recommend trying the free 30 day trial of MMK.

www.minutemenukids.com/signup/

Sandbox also has a program available here in the advertising section.
Do you use the mmk program?? I use it for food but was really considering purchasing the extras. Is it worth it??

TIA!
wahmof3 06:52 AM 11-04-2011
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Hello I am new to family daycare. I am wondering if anybody knows of a place I can find a template for keeping track of when my daycare kids are due for physicals, immunizations, etc. Any feedback is appreciated. thanks

I really like the redleaf Calendar Keeper.

http://www.amazon.com/Redleaf-Calend...0414714&sr=8-1
Cat Herder 07:06 AM 11-04-2011
Originally Posted by wahmof3:
Do you use the mmk program?? I use it for food but was really considering purchasing the extras. Is it worth it??

TIA!
I don't participate in the food program and LOVE my MMK Pro.

I have parents pay me direct deposit through it, print daily sheets, record immunizations (it reminds me when they are expiring), record my curriculum plans, has cool certificates I can print out for kids accomplishments, keeps up with my expenditures, print off end of year statements/receipts in seconds, record all payments, email bills/receipts/statements directly to parents etc...

It has simplified my paperwork like magic. My desk is mostly personal use again after 17 years.. It is amazing. I am also a computerphobe, so if I can figure it out...anyone can.
Blackcat31 08:39 AM 11-04-2011
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
You could also try the Sandbox software. They seem to have a pretty nice set up going. I don't know what the cost is compared to MMK, but I am doing the trial period of their stuff now and it is kind cool....and easy.

https://www.daycare.com/forum/showth...hlight=Sandbox
MyAngels 10:33 PM 11-04-2011
It seems like there's a pretty hefty price difference between the Sandbox software and MMK. I don't use either one, but the Sandbox price on their site is $29 per month, with MMK at $69.95 per year.
Unregistered 12:07 AM 11-08-2011
After seeking advice from others here I tried a couple of the "free" trials that were suggested and did not feel that they met my needs. I am now using a trial period of Daycare Pro Lite and it seems to be just what I was looking for you can set reminders to pop up so that you don't forget anything. And best of all it is in my budget- cheap. lol Anybody use this software, can you tell me the pros or cons of it? I would like to hear cons before I jump in and buy. thanks
Tags:immunization, mmk, mmk - email reports, mmk - reports, record keeping
Reply Up