Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>No More Babies!!!
juliebug 12:02 PM 11-14-2012
ahh so I have 3 ft infants and 1 part time infant, my part-timer told their friend how much they loved me and they called me and their infant is starting friday part time 3 days a week! (filling other pt open spots) so now i will have 4 infants every day!

If that is not crazy enough! my pt will go full time Dec 17th when 1 of the babies turns 18months

So i am full and turning away calls i am getting i can't believe i am full I am loving it and the pay but i think the next year is going to be crazy with 4-5 babies growing into toddlers!~
Blackcat31 12:10 PM 11-14-2012
Totally cool!

I thought your title, "No more Babies" meant you were no longer taking/accepting babies....but I see you mean you can't take anymore.

Super nice to be in the postion to NOT be able to accept any more kids.
Crazy8 12:13 PM 11-14-2012
OMG! I only take one baby at a time - can't imagine how you do it with so many!!! I do have a bunch of almost/just 2 year olds right now and its a great group - you will probably love it when they are all toddlers!!!
blandino 12:19 PM 11-14-2012
We had 4 babies all born from Feb 2009 - May 2009, and they started with us around 6-11 months old. They have grown up together, and have been a BLAST. They were so much fun at 18 months ish. They will all go to school next August, and I am very sad to see them go.
Crystal 01:23 PM 11-14-2012
I have three babies right now and I absolutely love it. They are so much fun and so interested in EVERYTHING that it makes my heart smile

I was just telling one of my student teachers yesterday how happy I am to have "fresh kids" in care. My others are all 3-6 and have been with me for years....it good to have new babies to change the pace around here.

Congrats on being full and HAVE FUN!!!!
providerandmomof4 03:53 PM 11-14-2012
How old are the babies? I have two full time babies and I think it's really hard to meet their needs plus my toddlers.....I seriously couldn't imagine taking more babies. I think they are more demanding than toddlers. Don't get me wrong, I love my babies but I find that they are up when my toddlers nap and even though they are both really good natured, I am doing something for one of them literally every waking moment. Whew! I am tired! I will be so glad when they are toddler age
juliebug 06:53 PM 11-14-2012
Originally Posted by providerandmomof4:
How old are the babies? I have two full time babies and I think it's really hard to meet their needs plus my toddlers.....I seriously couldn't imagine taking more babies. I think they are more demanding than toddlers. Don't get me wrong, I love my babies but I find that they are up when my toddlers nap and even though they are both really good natured, I am doing something for one of them literally every waking moment. Whew! I am tired! I will be so glad when they are toddler age
they are all on the same schedule and are 10m 10m 1yr 17m 17m right now i started the 1yr at 6 weeks and the 10m at 5m
countrymom 05:34 AM 11-15-2012
I love the under 3 crowd and acually prefer them. They are the best. Your going to have so much fun.
Reply Up