Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Kidcare/Kidkare. Virus/Malware
laundrymom 07:11 AM 08-08-2017
Received notice today that kidcare is a malware site.
Make sure you are using kidkare.
Two Ks.
Just a heads up.
Apparently it's a nightmare for them.
Blackcat31 07:14 AM 08-08-2017
Originally Posted by laundrymom:
Received notice today that kidcare is a malware site.
Make sure you are using kidkare.
Two Ks.
Just a heads up.
Apparently it's a nightmare for them.
I've been resisting the change over for a while now.

I might just end up quitting the food program all together if they don't figure out some of the issues.

I've been following along, reading all the issues providers are having and figured it would get better but in all honesty it doesn't seem to have improved much since it first rolled out and if after this long the are still having issues, I just don't think I want to take that on.

I'm trying to weigh the headache of dealing vs the monthly reimbursement.
laundrymom 07:23 AM 08-08-2017
I get enough back to make it worth it. And I've not had a single issue but I'm strictly cash pay.
I dont take ccdf because they require a landline phone.
I use it for meals and receipt tally only. No invpices.
The glitch now is people are going to the wrong site. Kidkare has two Ks which I hate because we are teachers and it's spelling words incorrectly but someone will always find a way to prey on people when they can. Having a similar spelled site is an easy way to do it.
Blackcat31 07:27 AM 08-08-2017
I get enough back to make it worth it. And I've not had a single issue but I'm strictly cash pay.
The glitch now is people are going to the wrong site. Kidkare has two Ks which I hate because we are teachers and it's spelling words incorrectly but someone will always find a way to prey on people when they can. Having a similar spelled site is an easy way to do it.

PlaySkool
Toys R Us
Kraft Korner
Kidz Tyme

Don't even get me started on the cutesy misspelled names that parents give their kids.
Cat Herder 07:41 AM 08-08-2017
I am dreading the forced MMK Pro switch for an accounting program I pay for out of my own pocket with no better alternative available.

I can type up my own menus in word. I could care less about that function.

I watch their facebook page, I have not seen that much apologizing since *that* South Park episode.
Attached: south park2.png (191.2 KB) south park.jpg (51.2 KB) 
laundrymom 07:53 AM 08-08-2017
Like.
Beeyansay

Lol
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
PlaySkool
Toys R Us
Kraft Korner
Kidz Tyme

Don't even get me started on the cutesy misspelled names that parents give their kids.

MyAngels 09:23 AM 08-08-2017
I've known this for well over a year, ever since my food rep first introduced KK, when she typed the wrong spelling into my browser and sent my laptop into a tailspin . Fortunately no long term damage done, but I did have to spend the weekend taking all the usual precautionary measures

I wonder what took them so long to put out a warning?
Annalee 09:24 AM 08-08-2017
I only use kidkare for the food program and no issues for me either. I don't PAY for any use of KidKare.
hwichlaz 12:45 PM 08-08-2017
I got the notice too. This has zero to do with kidkare and there' s nothing that they can do but notify us and report it.

It's another entity with it's own web address.
Tags:kidkare, kidkare issues, malware
Reply Up