Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Welcome To The Germ Factory
BumbleBee 06:22 PM 05-16-2017
Come on in a stay awhile! On our menu this week we have the following illnesses to choose from.

Hand Foot and Mouth

Roseola

Strep Throat

As an added bonus, if you want to make your stay extra special, you can have lice completely free of charge!

Sincerely,
A provider completely over the parade of illnesses this week!
Mike 07:41 PM 05-16-2017
I'll take the lice. Make a nice crunchy snack.

I bet you wish it wasn't only Tuesday.
Josiegirl 02:06 AM 05-17-2017
Oh my gosh....you poor thing!! I hope everyone keeps their child home as per your policies??!!
I guess I'll keep my green runny noses and stop complaining now.
Pepperth 03:00 AM 05-17-2017
Ouch. That really stinks. Sounds like you have a lot of kids at home this week anyway. Hopefully that means an easier week for you after everybody is sent home.
284878 05:40 AM 05-17-2017
Originally Posted by BumbleBee:
Come on in a stay awhile! On our menu this week we have the following illnesses to choose from.

Hand Foot and Mouth

Roseola

Strep Throat

As an added bonus, if you want to make your stay extra special, you can have lice completely free of charge!

Sincerely,
A provider completely over the parade of illnesses this week!
That bites. Hopefully you will have a better end of the week.
Don't forget to report to your health department.
Blackcat31 06:04 AM 05-17-2017
Ugh! Hopefully only daycare kids have gotten it and not you?

Sending healthy wishes for a non-germy week next week!
daycarediva 09:26 AM 05-17-2017
Sounds like time to close and relax with a glass of wine, I mean, sanitize.
Ariana 09:30 AM 05-17-2017
Originally Posted by daycarediva:
Sounds like time to close and relax with a glass of wine, I mean, sanitize.
Wine santizes right?

OP that sounds horrid
MrsSteinel'sHouse 09:37 AM 05-17-2017
Oh I have had the same issue! Only we had the stomach bug.. but the families got it elsewhere, I just had multiple people have it in their houses. Then this week one had ear infection, possible strep, and sis has pneumonia! yup. So this poor family has been out for different things for almost 2 weeks!! Sent home one with a cough and temp of 99.7 yesterday but he went to school today- we shall see how he is this afternoon when he arrives here. I am ready for all of the junk to be over with!!!
BumbleBee 06:08 PM 05-18-2017
3 different kids, 4 issues.

Nothing has spread so far *knock on wood*

Strep kid is the one who has lice, and passed it on to her sibling. But neither has been here all week. Nobody else has lice so I'm really hoping we're in the clear on that one.

The poor mom though, the siblings had a dr appointment today for another reason and mom asked them to do a head check for lice. Both kids got the all clear. Mom did another treatment tonight as a just in case and found 6 lice in 1 kids hair and 6 eggs in the other. She is absolutely fed up right now.
Tags:germs, illness, lice, sanitizing
Reply Up