Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
View Poll Results: What's Your Sign?
~Fire- Aries; Leo; Sagittarius 5 16.13%
~Earth- Taurus; Virgo; Capricorn 7 22.58%
~Air- Gemini; Libra; Aquarius 11 35.48%
~Water- Cancer; Scorpio; Pisces 8 25.81%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>What's Your Sign?
sleepinghart 06:50 AM 05-05-2016
~As a way of getting to know one another better, and because I think it's fun to know people's zodiac sun sign, I want to post a poll on it. The only thing is, we are only allowed to enter in '10' poll answer options and there are 12 zodiac signs...So, I've decided to make 4 options and divide the signs into their element- After you've voted for your element, please type in your individual zodiac sign in your own individual post. ~Thank you!

~Fire— Aries; Sagittarius; Leo

~Earth— Taurus; Virgo; Capricorn

~Air— Gemini; Libra; Aquarius

~Water— Cancer; Scorpio; Pisces
sleepinghart 06:54 AM 05-05-2016
~I'll start- ~Libra here
Mariahsaint 08:14 AM 05-05-2016
I'm a Capricorn!
sleepinghart 10:04 AM 05-05-2016
Originally Posted by Mariahsaint:
I'm a Capricorn!
~...Cool!

"When it comes to professionalism and traditional values, Capricorn is the first. Capricorn is practical and is considered to be the most serious sign of the zodiac, who possess an independence that enables significant progress both on the personal level and in business.
As an Earth sign, for a Capricorn there is nothing more important in life than family. Capricorn is a master of self-control and has the potential to be a great leader or manager as long as it is in the sphere of business.
Saturn is the ruling planet of Capricorn, and this planet represents restrictions of all kinds. The influence of Saturn makes Capricorn-born practical and responsible, so they know how to save money for the future.They are masters when they need to prove that they are right. People born under the Capricorn sign sometimes can be really stubborn. They strive to get to the top only with their experience"
http://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.co...gns/capricorn/
Laurel 10:11 AM 05-05-2016
Scorpio
Blackcat31 10:28 AM 05-05-2016
Originally Posted by Laurel:
Scorpio
Same here
NightOwl 12:40 PM 05-05-2016
I am very much a Capricorn.
sleepinghart 07:47 AM 05-26-2016
Originally Posted by NightOwl:
I am very much a Capricorn.
~...Cool!

Capricorn Body Language(How Capricorn Walks*)

"CAPRICORN~ Rules the Knees
At the Winter Solstice, it is the shortest day of the year. To Capricorn, "It's all up from here"-- and this cardinal earth sign ends up always looking ahead, as these goats make their climb to the highest peaks. Starting from "the lowest point" can leave some of these goats cynical and hard, as they hold on to their gloomy, minimalist view.
As the goat moves ahead, they take their cautious earthy steps, concentrating all efforts in the knees. As these bony knobs pull the body forward, the buttock shifts to the rear, creating stooped shoulders and a down turned head. The stoop makes them appear reserved and timid. The tilted head keeps the goat always looking up! This body seems built for endurance, not speed."
--Read More At: http://www.astro-visions.com/walk2.html

Capricorn Physical Traits

"Faye Dunnaway and Marlene Dietrich display the cold, steely eyes that appear to be staring off at distant peaks. They rarely settle in the here-and-now, rather they aim their attention to the future.

Robert Duvall and Anthony Hopkins project the cautious, tenacious and serious qualities of the mountain climbing goat.

Sissy Spacek and Ted Danson show us that icy glare, as they take their stand on the mountain peak. Once on top, they stand content —until they're inspired to pursue higher goals.

The upward movement of these molds of Earth shape the structure in the face. Note the goat's deep-set eyes seem to be pulled upward by the prominent, bony brow—to aim at the peak on the top of the head.
Below the eyes, the facial plane drops like an avalanche. The large snout droops over the large, thin edged upper lip as it settles the mouth low on the chiseled chin. The broad, high-set cheek bones are drawn down in the center and this gives many of these goats a solemn and serious appearance."
--Read Lots More At: http://www.astro-visions.com/capricorn.html

Capricorn Physical Structure: "The people born under this Sign have a good figure, are beautiful and their skin texture is smooth. They have a prominent eyebrow, thin upper lips and a finely shaped chin. Their height is small to average. They have deep serious eyes, which can sometimes appear to be cold. Their speech is slow and measured. They weigh every word they say carefully. They have the intellectual look of a philosopher or a scientist. Their overall appearance is neutral, sober and simple. They give more importance to practicality and not aesthetics."

Capricorn Beautyscope: "These natives have a beautiful body because of their shapely bone structure, which makes heads turn wherever they go. Their body structure can be enhanced by tight denims and body-hugging clothes. Anti-wrinkle creams are a must for the neck, and so is pedicure for the large feet. Glossy brown lipstick and nail-polish look great on them, and they love the attention it draws. They can sometimes be fussy, but they always look graceful. They prefer to be conservative in their dressing style. Jewellery is not something they are fond of, unless they are family jewels."
--Read Lots More At : http://www.ganeshaspeaks.com/caprico...-zodiac.action
NightOwl 03:33 PM 05-05-2016
My husband is a Scorpio, 10/28. He's the brooding, moody type.
Blackcat31 05:28 PM 05-05-2016
Most Scorpio men are.... my brother is also a Scorpio and very moody

Women tend to be aloof and calm.
sahm1225 06:12 PM 05-05-2016
Scorpio here too and my DH is a scorpio too and he is totally the moody type
AmyKidsCo 02:35 PM 05-11-2016
Mine is too! 11/2.

I'm a Taurus... just a *bit* stubborn.
sleepinghart 04:36 AM 05-12-2016
Originally Posted by sleepinghart:
(^^bolding^^ by me)
~...Cancer .
"Here are six reasons why Cancers are the most intense people you will meet:

1. Control
2. Emotion
3. Loyalty
4. Independence
5. Sex
6. Contradiction
My advice to anyone with a Cancer in his or her life is be to patient, understanding and buckle in for a wild ride."
--Read Lots More On Cancer Here: http://elitedaily.com/life/culture/c...tense/1104609/

Originally Posted by AmyKidsCo:
Mine is too! 11/2.

~...Cool!

~A Taurus Is...
"Patient and reliable
Warmhearted and loving
Persistent and determined
Placid and security loving"

"PROBLEMS THAT MAY ARISE FOR TAURUS, AND THEIR SOLUTIONS

PROBLEM: Having feelings of being used and manipulated, led down the garden path and made a sucker of.
SOLUTION: Realize that your magnetism attracts negative as well as positive influences. You need to choose your friends, not let them choose you.

PROBLEM: Physical things start loosing their appeal, and you feel more and more out of touch with the world around you. You stop caring so much about how much money you have among other physical concerns.
SOLUTION: You are starting to discover an inner harmony that is trying to replace the physical with spiritual. You must let this grow without killing the part of you that provides sustenance for your family.

PROBLEM: Unexplained fear of loss, jealousy and a paranoia that others are out to get you.
SOLUTION: You have within you the ability to not only attract faithfulness, but also the intellect to see what is truly going on around you. You are loosing faith in both of these personal traits. Rebuild that faith.

PROBLEM: Feeling depressed with life. Disgusted and dissatisfied. People around you are little comfort. You feel that life lacks meaning. Easily addicted to physical pleasures.
SOLUTION: Revisit and realize the value of spiritual things in life. Take control of your life by realizing it is not the things in life that are important, but the spirit behind it all."
--Read Lots More On Taurus Here: http://www.astrology-online.com/taurus.htm
sleepinghart 05:19 AM 05-12-2016
Originally Posted by AmyKidsCo:
Mine is too! 11/2.

~In trying to post something different with regard to the signs, I feel I neglected to post enough positive traits about Taurus, so here are some more below:

Taurus Traits
"Known for being reliable, practical, ambitious and sensual, the people born under the Zodiac Sign Taurus have an eye for beauty. They tend to be good with finances, and hence, make efficient financial managers.

Generous
The Taurus will readily lend a helping hand to the family, friends and the needy even if it means that they would have to endure hardship or loss.

Dependable
You can count on the Taurus, they will not leave you disappointed. Their dependability makes them excellent employees and friends.

Down to earth
These reliable and sensible souls are quite down to earth, polite and pleasant personalities. Success rarely goes to their heads.

Patient
Patience is a virtue and the Taurus possess it aplenty. They believe in doing the job right rather than being the first one to do the job.

Independent
Financially and emotionally, the Taurus prefer to be independent and strong so that they don’t have to look for support when life throws lemons at them.

Persistent
Once they set their eyes on something, the Taurus will persistently put in all the efforts to get it. Failures and setbacks rarely dampen their spirits."
--Read Lots More On Taurus At:
http://www.ganeshaspeaks.com/taurus/...-traits.action
childcaremom 06:14 AM 05-12-2016
Originally Posted by sleepinghart:
~In trying to post something different with regard to the signs, I feel I neglected to post enough positive traits about Taurus, so here are some more below:

Taurus Traits
"Known for being reliable, practical, ambitious and sensual, the people born under the Zodiac Sign Taurus have an eye for beauty. They tend to be good with finances, and hence, make efficient financial managers.

Generous
The Taurus will readily lend a helping hand to the family, friends and the needy even if it means that they would have to endure hardship or loss.

Dependable
You can count on the Taurus, they will not leave you disappointed. Their dependability makes them excellent employees and friends.

Down to earth
These reliable and sensible souls are quite down to earth, polite and pleasant personalities. Success rarely goes to their heads.

Patient
Patience is a virtue and the Taurus possess it aplenty. They believe in doing the job right rather than being the first one to do the job.

Independent
Financially and emotionally, the Taurus prefer to be independent and strong so that they don’t have to look for support when life throws lemons at them.

Persistent
Once they set their eyes on something, the Taurus will persistently put in all the efforts to get it. Failures and setbacks rarely dampen their spirits."
--Read Lots More On Taurus At:
http://www.ganeshaspeaks.com/taurus/...-traits.action
My dh is a Taurus and this is him to a T.
Febby 06:43 AM 05-14-2016
I'm an Aquarius. My natal chart, from one of the links, listed my moon as Capricorn and my ascendant as Aquarius.

Whatever all that means.
sleepinghart 06:18 AM 05-18-2016
Originally Posted by childcaremom:
My dh is a Taurus and this is him to a T.
~And you are a Sagittarius, right? I thought you might find this interesting !

"When Taurus and Sagittarius come together in a love affair, their connection can be incredibly passionate and steamy, but they must give themselves time to learn about the particular energy this relationship generates. They both have much to gain from their union! While Sagittarius thrives when they’re constantly experiencing new people, places, foods and more, Taurus can be quite content with routine as it affords them the security they so prize. Early in the relationship, Taurus might tend to demand more commitment and stability than Sagittarius is ready to give, but if Taurus can learn to be patient, Sagittarius can definitely come to appreciate the comforts of hearth and home.

These two Signs approach life quite differently. Taurus tends to be sedate and practical, which offsets Sagittarius’s restless demeanor. Sagittarius may have trouble with Taurus’s seemingly dull complacency, and will try to rev Taurus up — which is about as smart and works about as well as trying to spark a slow, steady Bull to action! (In other words, watch out for those horns!) Taurus actually has much to offer Sagittarius, though Sagittarius may have trouble admitting their need for a secure base. Sagittarius can bring lots of fun and adventure into Taurus’s life."
--Read More At: http://www.astrology.com/love/compat...gittarius.html
Kcorson 05:55 PM 05-24-2016
Taurus here
sleepinghart 07:36 AM 05-25-2016
Originally Posted by Kcorson:
Taurus here

~Welcome Taurus!

"Parts of the Body Ruled By Taurus
Neck and throat - On the positive side, many Tauruses have beautiful voices, but on the negative side, they are in danger of colds, laryngitis, sore throats, and thyroid problems.

Famous Taurus

Actors/Entertainers
Bing Crosby
Jessica Alba
Al Pacino
Uma Thurman
George Clooney
Katharine Hepburn

Musicians/Singers
Bono
Stevie Wonder
Pete Townshend
Ray Charles
Janet Jackson
Cher
Barbra Streisand
Billy Joel

Writers
William Shakespeare
Charlotte Brontë

Leaders
Oliver Cromwell
Pol Pot
Ayatollah Khomeini
Catherine the Great
Eva Peron
Vladimir Lenin
Tony Blair
Queen Elizabeth II
Nicolas II of Russia
Malcolm X
Ho Chi Minh

Others
Sigmund Freud
Leonardo de Vinci
Florence Nightingale
Reggie Jackson

A Taurus' dependability makes them great workers. You know they will stick with a job until it is finished. A Taurus can be a very stable factor in your life. If you choose one for a friend, you know you can rely on them. They love to entertain lavishly, but also enjoy their quiet home life."
http://www.exploreastrology.co.uk/Pe...itsTaurus.html
Jo123ABC 04:55 AM 10-14-2019
Also a Gemini
Michael 09:55 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Jo123ABC:
Also a Gemini
How did you find this golden oldie thread?
Blackcat31 02:41 PM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Michael:
How did you find this golden oldie thread?
A spammer brought it back to life and before I could deal with them, it had already been on the top of the new post list.
Tags:2016, elements, spammer, sun, zodiac, zodiac signs
Reply Up