Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>new member soon to be ccp
babofmiarcles 10:59 AM 12-15-2011
hello iam new to this site i will be starting my own day care next year but not alot of children 3 the most not sure if i want to become licenced ? It will be just a small business i am thinking of what the charge should be ? hourly also weekly I have had my own day care years ago when i lived in ny but do to a divorce i had to shut it down i had 3 small children now i would like to try it again iam remarried my husband supports me so thats a blessing i will rename this day care iam not keeping the other name it will be like a rebirth for me
Michael 02:20 PM 12-15-2011
To become a Daycare.com Forum member you need to register here: https://www.daycare.com/forum/register.php
babofmiracles 03:27 PM 12-15-2011
hello i want to know what should i charge for full time hourly weekly i will be starting my daycare soon next year really looking forward to this because i lost the one i had in ny due to a divorce so iam starting over again i also have two dacshunds pups boy n girl not they are 6 months old not sure what to do with them when i start the day care they have a crate but crating them all day that is cruel i know i have to tend to the children maybe my 18 year old can help ? well she will be helping with the daycare oh boy iam not sure ??????
daycare 03:30 PM 12-15-2011
Originally Posted by babofmiracles:
hello i want to know what should i charge for full time hourly weekly i will be starting my daycare soon next year really looking forward to this because i lost the one i had in ny due to a divorce so iam starting over again i also have two dacshunds pups boy n girl not they are 6 months old not sure what to do with them when i start the day care they have a crate but crating them all day that is cruel i know i have to tend to the children maybe my 18 year old can help ? well she will be helping with the daycare oh boy iam not sure ??????
try making your own post with these questions so that everyone can respond to them. If you need help, you can PM me and I can help you create your own post.

thanks
Reply Up