Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>I'm never amazed
Country Kids 04:50 PM 11-27-2012
Part of a recent CL ad I found on line. Amazing as people truly don't understand this business or what it really intales:

While I do not have any current certifications, I am a full time mom and college educated woman with lots of child care experience. I am also MORE THEN willing to work with YOUR budget. I can only provide care in my home so I can watch my girls as well. I am trying to earn some extra money while helping out local parents who can't afford the high cost of daycare or babysitting.
cheerfuldom 07:58 PM 11-27-2012
newbie alert! willing to let parents negotiate rates...saying on one hand "trying to earn extra money" and on the other "I am doing this to help other parents that cant afford regular daycare charges" is an oxymoron. seen this ad about a million times in my area
countrymom 05:55 AM 11-28-2012
I have noticed alot of "wanting a playmate for my child" ads. Really, you don't know how to entertain your own child. Or the ones that are on mat leave (its one year here and most get paid) so I'm assuming they are doing it under the table. Or the ones that are now offering 20 dollars for 9 hours.
Country Kids 06:30 AM 11-28-2012
Originally Posted by countrymom:
I have noticed alot of "wanting a playmate for my child" ads. Really, you don't know how to entertain your own child. Or the ones that are on mat leave (its one year here and most get paid) so I'm assuming they are doing it under the table. Or the ones that are now offering 20 dollars for 9 hours.
Thats the norm. here-$20 a day! I charge more but let parents see why-stellar program, hours and hours of training, money goes into my program constantly, etc.
itlw8 06:48 AM 11-28-2012
What I see is a mom that is having trouble paying a bill. She is only planning on doing this until she pays that bill then she will quit. or until she wants to go out to lunch with her friends.
Reply Up