Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>CDA Interview Scoop?
laundrymom 05:41 AM 03-11-2011
Tomorrow is my CDA final interview. I " think " I have everything ready for my file, papers, etc. What should I expect? I'm terrified.
Blackcat31 05:46 AM 03-11-2011
Oh, my! Congratulations!! ...I think you will do fine, they get that you are nervous and all and I have honestly never heard of anyone who has "failed" ya know?

Keep your head up and smile! You will do great!!!
Cat Herder 05:51 AM 03-11-2011
Good luck, hun.
youretooloud 05:58 AM 03-11-2011
Just try to be relaxed... those observation days are HORRIBLY stressful. All those bad things that happen on any other day wouldn't bug you, but when you are being observed it seems so much worse.

Soon it will be over and feel so much better.
heyhun77 07:28 AM 03-11-2011
It's not bad. The 120 hours of training you took should make you well-prepared for the oral and written exam. my only complaint was that I only had 3 days notice of the exam and the lady set it up on the other end of town for 30 minutes after my last kids were scheduled to leave so I was rushing the whole way there since those last kids never left on time.

You'll do great, I'm sure. Just don't overthink the questions. Oh, and make sure you have your originals of first aid and cpr cards and a set of your competency statements to leave with the examiner.
ninosqueridos 07:32 AM 03-11-2011
good luck!
Tags:cda, cda interview, interview
Reply Up