Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>I'll Be There Sometime This Week She Said
SSWonders 01:03 PM 12-13-2013
And it is now 3:58 on a Friday afternoon and my licensor still HASN'T SHOWN! All week I waited. All week jumping at every door bell ring. All week cleaning extra well EVERY night to make sure things are spic and span. All week being extra vigilant that all my t's are crossed and my i's are doted. Hoping she didn't show up at the same time I was having my food program inspection. All week being just a little bit on edge hoping that all goes well. Not that I've ever had an issue but STILL! Did she show??? No. Did she send me an email message saying she wasn't coming??? No. Did she call me to say she wasn't coming? No. Did she text? No again! Grrrrrr.
Meeko 03:36 PM 12-13-2013
I would contact her and politely let her know that's not OK. In Utah, they must arrange an actual time for the announced inspection and the unannounced must be just that...no heads up at all.

But if she SAYS she's going to be there, she needs to be. It's just plain rude not to.
Maria2013 03:51 PM 12-13-2013
is this your first inspection?
MyAngels 06:32 PM 12-13-2013
That's the worst. Mine no show/no called me twice this past year for my renewal visit. I'd just prefer that they were all unannounced, myself.
Reply Up