Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Dear Parent On Other Forum
C'est la vie. 07:29 PM 12-15-2011
Your advice to another mother to give their child Advil then send them off to daycare tomorrow morning to mask an ear infection, is so craptastic that I want to stab the computer, and shake you, and make you work in daycare for a year so that you can have a dose of your own medicine (no pun intended.) You suck, I'm not judgey you're just stupid.

Thanks and have a great holiday season.

Rant over, I feel much better.
daycare 07:33 PM 12-15-2011
Originally Posted by C'est la vie.:
Your advice to another mother to give their child Advil then send them off to daycare tomorrow morning to mask and ear infection, is so craptastic that I want to stab the computer, and shake you, and make you work in daycare for a year so that you can have a dose of your own medicine (no pun intended.) You suck, I'm not judgey you're just stupid.

Thanks and have a great holiday season.

Rant over, I feel much better.
lmao HUH.....this is the funniest thing I have heard this week.....I can't stop laughing.....

Remind me not to make you mad....lol
C'est la vie. 07:45 PM 12-15-2011
Oh good. I was worried I'd be lambasted for my ire. If I wrote anything like that on the other forum I'd be torn to pieces for being to judgemental of parents. My reply on that forum was far more diplomatic.
MyAngels 08:10 PM 12-15-2011
Oh good. I was worried I'd be lambasted for my ire. If I wrote anything like that on the other forum I'd be torn to pieces for being to judgemental of parents. My reply on that forum was far more diplomatic.
Oh heck no - just point me in the direction of the other forum and I will express your ire on behalf of every provider who has been the victim of the old "dope and dump."
Sugar Magnolia 08:53 PM 12-15-2011
"Craptastic". 'Nuff said!
Meyou 02:59 AM 12-16-2011
My personal fav was "I'm not judgey, you're just stupid."
morgan24 03:16 AM 12-16-2011
Was your reply Aww I'm sorry you don't care enough about your own child not feeling well that you would give them meds just to mask their symptoms so that you don't have to take care of them.

I love the craptastic, may have to steal that. You should unleash us on that other forum.
Kaddidle Care 04:38 AM 12-16-2011
Originally Posted by Sugar Magnolia:
"Craptastic". 'Nuff said!

Yep! It's the old "If they need meds., they should stay home." But you know.. who wants to stay home with a sad, cranky kid?
mismatchedsocks 05:22 AM 12-16-2011
Dear parent on other forum,

Due to your medicating your child and sending them to my daycare, I have caught whatever you were trying to mask. Therefore I will be closed all of next week to take care of myself and not to spread germs to other people. Good luck in finding back up care for this whole week.
countrymom 06:04 AM 12-16-2011
that is so good, please point us in the other forum direction, so we can all express our political views.
Springdaze 06:18 AM 12-16-2011
I dont know about you, but If my kid is sick and I could stay home from work, hey I dont have to go to work!
Blackcat31 06:56 AM 12-16-2011
A friend of mine always says "A lot of parents are just like Pampers....self-absorbent and full of s#*t."

She does daycare too and seems to always find the humor in this type of thing.
Michelle 07:03 AM 12-16-2011
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
A friend of mine always says "A lot of parents are just like Pampers....self-absorbent and full of s#*t."

Blackcat... you owe me a new laptop!
I just sprayed coffee all over my screen!

Ariana 09:26 AM 12-16-2011
Hmmm do we frequent the same forum?!! I've pretty much left that one, it just got too annoying!!
daycare 09:33 AM 12-16-2011
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:

hahahahahhahahahah hey why dont I get to have those cute little funny faces to post like the rest of you guys? lol

super funny thanks for sharing
MarinaVanessa 03:46 PM 12-16-2011
This is the funniest thread I've read all week. And now I'm curious as to where this other thread is Some people, sheesh.
Michelle 03:52 PM 12-16-2011
probably Cafe mom
Michael 05:01 PM 12-16-2011
Originally Posted by daycare:
hahahahahhahahahah hey why dont I get to have those cute little funny faces to post like the rest of you guys? lol

super funny thanks for sharing
hhhmmmm daycare, I bet you are using the "quick reply" area. Why not use the reply button. All the smileys are there.

It should look like this:

Tags:dope and drop, parents - are clueless, sick policy
Reply Up