Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Hi Again!
missnikki 05:21 PM 11-01-2011
Just dropping by to say hello. I was a member here a while back, and I left 'the biz' in June. I'm in a completely different field now, but I was missing the kids today and thought I'd take a stroll down memory lane.

Those of you who remember me, I hope all is well! Happy holiday season to you great ladies, and stay warm!
daycare 05:54 PM 11-01-2011
hi how are you??? hows the job??
Michael 06:16 PM 11-01-2011
Originally Posted by missnikki:
Just dropping by to say hello. I was a member here a while back, and I left 'the biz' in June. I'm in a completely different field now, but I was missing the kids today and thought I'd take a stroll down memory lane.

Those of you who remember me, I hope all is well! Happy holiday season to you great ladies, and stay warm!
Nice to see you again!
Blackcat31 08:35 AM 11-02-2011
Originally Posted by missnikki:

Oh, MissNikki! I have missed you! Hope all is going well and you are loving the world outside of crying, diapers and PITA parents!! Stop in more often and let us know if the grass is really any greener on the other side!
SimpleMom 08:41 AM 11-02-2011
Good to hear from you! Hope all is well with you, too
Tags:member
Reply Up