Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Final update on parent who won't let DCK adjust
Bookworm 05:06 PM 08-16-2012
Well, he pulled her. We knew it was coming. She just stop showing up and after the second day I called to make sure she wasn't sick. Dad said that she didn't want to go to school anymore so she won't be coming back. I said ok I will pack up her stuff and leave it in the office. Thanks for listening ladies.
DaisyMamma 05:52 PM 08-16-2012
That's really too bad.
Hunni Bee 05:55 PM 08-16-2012
I was just wondering about this earlier. Seriously?? Poor girl - God forbid she ever want to go to college or date.
Blackcat31 08:28 AM 08-17-2012
Originally Posted by Bookworm:
Well, he pulled her. We knew it was coming. She just stop showing up and after the second day I called to make sure she wasn't sick. Dad said that she didn't want to go to school anymore so she won't be coming back. I said ok I will pack up her stuff and leave it in the office. Thanks for listening ladies.
Seriously? That is just plain crazy! On dad's part.

I am all for being a watchful, concerned parent but seriously he is downright crippling his child and robbing her of some wonderful experiences all due to HIS lack of trust and willingness to put his child's needs before his own.

Sad. poor girl.
Reply Up