Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Scholastic Books
Thriftylady 05:32 PM 10-24-2015
I know some of you do this program for your daycare. My question is how? I tried to sign up last week and it said my school address is not valid. It said they would review it and that would take two days. I have heard nothing back. How do I do this?
Unregistered 06:13 PM 10-24-2015
I've been doing Scholastic for a few years now. When I first signed up it did take a few days for them to review my information to see if I qualify as a "school". My daycare does have a registered business name with my state which I used when I signed up, so I am not sure if that made a difference. You can always call or email them once you receive their review.
spedmommy4 06:51 PM 10-24-2015
I had the same experience when I first signed up. I used my registered business name. It took them about a week to review and then I received an email asking for more information about my business. I responded and they gave me an account.

It took about two months to start consistently receiving the book order flyers. My parents have ordered the last two months and I have received about $50 in free books. I love scholastic. :-)
Thriftylady 08:26 PM 10-24-2015
I am not sure I will get many orders, but would like to try it out.
Blackcat31 06:50 AM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by Thriftylady:
I know some of you do this program for your daycare. My question is how? I tried to sign up last week and it said my school address is not valid. It said they would review it and that would take two days. I have heard nothing back. How do I do this?
Call instead....

They can get you all set up within minutes.

You should begin receiving your first catalogs within a few days.

https://clubs2.scholastic.com
284878 12:25 PM 10-25-2015
Is there a class size requirement or order size requirement?
spedmommy4 02:30 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by 284878:
Is there a class size requirement or order size requirement?
I don't know about a class siz requirement. I have 15 enrolled. There is a $25 minimum order to avoid shipping. Other than that; no.
littleflitter 04:13 PM 10-25-2015
Originally Posted by spedmommy4:
I don't know about a class siz requirement. I have 15 enrolled. There is a $25 minimum order to avoid shipping. Other than that; no.
I have only 8 enrolled and have no problems. You also get free shipping for your orders if a parent places an online order with no minimum. I have all my families order online and all I have to do is pass out fliers and books when they come. It's great!
Tags:book suggestions, books, scholastic
Reply Up