Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Tier I, II, III??
UtahMomma 01:40 PM 06-05-2013
What do the tiers mean? I'm in Utah and reading about one of the food program sponsors. It says that Tier I gets a certain amount more reimbursed than Tier II.

TIA!
MsLaura529 01:52 PM 06-05-2013
Here in MI, the tiers are according to the local school district free and reduced lunch percentage. So, if the school's have a high percentage, you would qualify for the better reimbursement tier.
MyAngels 07:00 PM 06-05-2013
Originally Posted by MsLaura529:
Here in MI, the tiers are according to the local school district free and reduced lunch percentage. So, if the school's have a high percentage, you would qualify for the better reimbursement tier.
This, plus if your school doesn't qualify for the higher rate, you and each of your families can fill out the income verification paperwork and if your or their income is below a certain level you can qualify for the higher rates that way.
UtahMomma 09:02 PM 06-05-2013
Originally Posted by MyAngels:
This, plus if your school doesn't qualify for the higher rate, you and each of your families can fill out the income verification paperwork and if your or their income is below a certain level you can qualify for the higher rates that way.
Makes sense. Thanks
Reply Up