Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Curriculum>What's In The Bible With Buck Denver
dave4him 02:30 PM 10-19-2011
Anyone heard of this series? Would it be a good thing to use for a teaching tool?
DBug 04:21 AM 10-20-2011
Love, Love, LOVE this series!! I don't run a Christian daycare, so I don't use it for my daycare kids, but my own kids love watching it and have learned SOO much from it. They take on essential theology and make it interesting and engaging for kids. My 4 year old can explain the Trinity now . And we've only seen two of them so far! I'm planning on getting the rest for them for Christmas because they're that good.

If I did do a Christian curriculum, I would totally use them with the daycare kids. And the website (www.jellytelly.com) is great too -- lots of video clips of the other videos and shows with the same characters.

Of course, I could be biased -- I love anything Phil Vischer does! He has a way of taking important stuff and making it understandable for kids as young as 18 months, while still making it funny and interesting for adults (and the occasional Monty Python and Princess Bride references are hilarious!).
Tags:bible, books - religion, christian
Reply Up