Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Transportation Permission
JaydensMommy 01:47 PM 08-16-2011
I'm going to take the kids on a small field trip on thursday to the library and next month I will sometimes be taking my ds to preschool. So, what should my permission form say? Just giving me permission to drive them in my car or should it include something else?
familyschoolcare 02:56 PM 08-16-2011
Mine indicates that parents are responsible for supplying me with a car seat everyday. If the child is older then it says that this child no longer needs to be in a care seat.
MG&Lsmom 03:30 PM 08-16-2011
Copied straight from the MA State enrollment packet.

General Permission-(Basic Transport) (Parents should not sign this permission unless specific places where your child is allowed to go are listed by your educator.) By signing this form, I am allowing my child to be taken off the child care premises.
I, hereby give __________________________________ permission to take my child ________________
off the premises of the family child care home for the following excursions: (specific places your child is allowed to go):
using the following forms of transportation:
Parent/Guardian Signature Date

I do not want my child to be taken off the child care premises.
Parent/Guardian Signature Date

Copied from my form which parents sign in addition to the one above because we take a regularly schedule trip to my son's speech and occupational therapy.

I hereby give (Provider Name), Licensed Child Care provider (dba FC Name) permission to take my child off the premises of the family child care home for the purposes of bringing her own child to medical appointments. I understand that this trip occurs Tuesdays leaving at approximately 9am and returning at 11:30pm. Lunch may be served while off the family child care premise. Furthermore, I understand that additional children may be present in the vehicle with my child. I have approved the child restraint to be used for this purpose.

Child’s Name

Parents’ Signature & Date

Provider’s Signature & Date
Michael 07:25 PM 08-16-2011
ere is one MarinaVanessa posted earlier: https://www.daycare.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20798

Excursion & Transportation Consent

I, _________________________, the parent/guardian, hereby give permission to [Provider's Name] of [Daycare Name] for my child _________________________ for the following:

To participate in excursions not involving transportation such as (but not limited to) walks in the neighborhood, walks to the playground, pools, parks and libraries.

To participate in excursions involving public or private transportation to locations such as (but not limited to) libraries, parks, pools, schools, playgrounds, museums and pet stores.

I DO NOT give consent for my child to participate in excursions not involving transportation.

I DO NOT give consent for my child to participate in excursions involving public or private transportation.

I understand that if consent is not given that my child will not be able to attend child care on any days that involve excursions and/or transportation and that it is my sole responsibility to provide and pay for alternative care for my child and that I will still be expected to pay [Daycare Name] for these days missed. This form is valid from the above mentioned date until the date of termination.

Parent/Guardian signature: _____________________ Date: _____________
Parent/Guardian signature: _____________________ Date: _____________

I, [Provider's Name], the provider for the above mentioned child will transport the child to special trips. I will use safety seats/devices necessary and good judgment. This form is valid from the above mentioned date until termination.

Provider signature: ____________________________ Date: _____________
Tags:letter samples, samples, transportation permission slip
Reply Up