Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Cappuccino
Lil'DinoEggs 02:18 PM 02-05-2014
New parent works at the local coffee place. The child is picked up a little after 3 which of course is when I am trying to stay awake. mmmm.....how can I convince her to bring me free soy cappuccinos?
LadyMacbeth 02:22 PM 02-05-2014
drop crazy obvious hints. Rave about their coffee. Complain about the other coffee place. Tell her you could use a pick me up but youre fresh out of coffee. And of course be a super awesome provider and shell do it out of gratitude
MotherNature 07:03 AM 02-06-2014
My first family..that I termed...worked at a coffee place. She would occasionally bring me mochas, but I'd ask for them. Usually if she was going to be a few minutes late, I'd say ok, but bring me a mocha as payment.
Lil'DinoEggs 02:01 AM 02-07-2014
Originally Posted by MotherNature:
My first family..that I termed...worked at a coffee place. She would occasionally bring me mochas, but I'd ask for them. Usually if she was going to be a few minutes late, I'd say ok, but bring me a mocha as payment.
Haha that happened today! A week ago I was talking to another dcm about child proofing as her infant is starting to pull herself up. I have a ton of furniture anchors from a mis order I did. She asked ifs he could paye anything and I said just pick me up a coffee. Mmm something called a snowman. Maybe that is what I will tell the new parent now along worth the hints!
coolconfidentme 03:52 AM 02-07-2014
I had a DCM bring me 44 oz diet Pepsis at pick up! I jokingly texted one time, "Hey, grab me a diet Pepsi before you leave. I have $$!!" She NEVER has charged me even though I tried to pay her numerous times!

ps... she brought them once or twice a week.
Kaddidle Care 04:14 AM 02-07-2014
Ask her to bring one and be prepared to pay for it.

If you expect FREE, so will she.
itlw8 02:45 PM 02-07-2014
plus she may have to pay herself... so find out cost plus tax and send it with her in the morning or get a gift card for the place so she can pick them up for you.
Reply Up