Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Book Recommendation for Children Moving Up to K
LittleScholars 03:49 PM 05-30-2018
I've had the same cohort of kids and their siblings since opening, and this June most of them move on to K. We are having a special celebration, and I'd love to gift them a special book. I'd like it to be something along the lines of "Oh, the Places You'll Go" but some parents are gifting that text and I'd love something a bit more unique. Since I have such little times these days, I'd love to be equipped with suggestions before heading to the book store.
lblanke 08:46 PM 05-30-2018
Miss Bindergarten Gets Ready for Kindergarten, Look Out Kingergarten, Here I Come or The Night Beforfe Kindergarten.
lblanke 08:59 PM 05-30-2018
If you want more just about growing up and less specific about kindergarten, If I Could Keep You Little or Wherever You Are My Love Will Find You.
LittleScholars 04:41 AM 05-31-2018
Originally Posted by lblanke:
If you want more just about growing up and less specific about kindergarten, If I Could Keep You Little or Wherever You Are My Love Will Find You.
This is just along the lines I was thinking . Thanks!
redmaple 05:25 AM 05-31-2018
Amelia Bedelia's First Day of School
The Kissing Hand
Hands as Warm as Toast
Tags:book suggestions, transitional kindergarten, transitioning - to kindergarten
Reply Up