Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>New With A Question
JessB 05:52 AM 02-18-2011
Hello everyone,

I've been a lurker for awhile but figured it was time to start posting

I'm Jessica, I live in Minnesota with my fiance and our dogs. I'm just in the beginning stages of starting my child care business. I'm starting the licensing process in a couple weeks and hope to be open this summer.

I've been brainstorming names for my daycare and wanted some opinions on a name I really like and am leaning towards: Little Peeps Child Care.

I'd love some feedback, positive or negative!

Thanks
DCMomOf3 05:59 AM 02-18-2011
Welcome to the forum!!

I like Little Peeps.
Zoe 06:00 AM 02-18-2011
Welcome! I'm in Minnesota too. This forum is so wonderful for advice and getting ideas for starting your daycare! Little Peeps is cute!
Unregistered 06:22 AM 02-18-2011
Little Peeps is cute... if you give your daycare a name you have to make sure it isn't a name that somebody else has already registered with the state.... do a search on registering business names in MN and it should pull up the information you need.
Little People 06:34 AM 02-18-2011
I think Little Peeps is really cute
MARSTELAC 07:25 AM 02-18-2011
It's really cute, but if you check http://www.sos.state.mn.us/ you will find that someone is already using Little Peeps Family Daycare in Shakopee, MN. The search is free. Go to Business Services and do a name availability search. Good luck!
JessB 07:37 AM 02-18-2011
MARSTELAC

Thanks for the link. When I search for Little Peeps Child Care I'm not seeing the listing for that name in Shakopee. Hmmm.

ETA: I just found it when I included inactive records. I wonder if I can use the name if it's inactive. Thanks again for the link
laundrymom 08:19 AM 02-18-2011
Originally Posted by JessB:
MARSTELAC

Thanks for the link. When I search for Little Peeps Child Care I'm not seeing the listing for that name in Shakopee. Hmmm.

ETA: I just found it when I included inactive records. I wonder if I can use the name if it's inactive. Thanks again for the link
Use child care they used daycare. We don't care for days. Wink.
SilverSabre25 08:25 AM 02-18-2011
You could also try " 'Lil Peeps"
Michael 03:14 PM 02-18-2011
Welcome to the forum JessB. My daughter's name is Jessica.
cyerob 03:18 AM 06-18-2011
Little peeps is cute, actually its a good name for a daycare. But if that name is

already registered I guess you just have to find other names beside little

peeps. If you want you can use Little Angles Haven instead..
Tags:new member
Reply Up