Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>i would just love to...
Shell 05:59 AM 01-08-2014
Show up at one of my Dc families house 10 minutes early and stare at their house looking for movement, bring my screaming kids in (with no breakfast) , shove toys at them that I just couldn't take away in order to get them in the car, tell them the kids didn't sleep well and are whiny, bring them in clothes that are way too small for going pottty independently, demand they read some book that is for kids double their age, stand there awkwardly saying I wish I could stay and play all day (waiting for kids to cry and miss me), and then mention I gave kids "extra fiber " since they are backed up. End vent
melilley 06:17 AM 01-08-2014
Hope your day gets better!
theycallmetaytor 06:39 AM 01-08-2014
My 7am kid was over an hour late, came in pajamas with the same clothes he wore yesterday in a bag and a can a soda. 830am kid arrived at 735 with no notice either, in a poopy diaper....dad practically threw the baby at me and rushed off. Are we sure today isn't Monday? Haha. Hope your day improves!
Leigh 06:49 AM 01-08-2014
Originally Posted by mrsmichelle:
Show up at one of my Dc families house 10 minutes early and stare at their house looking for movement, bring my screaming kids in (with no breakfast) , shove toys at them that I just couldn't take away in order to get them in the car, tell them the kids didn't sleep well and are whiny, bring them in clothes that are way too small for going pottty independently, demand they read some book that is for kids double their age, stand there awkwardly saying I wish I could stay and play all day (waiting for kids to cry and miss me), and then mention I gave kids "extra fiber " since they are backed up. End vent
Don't forget to mention that they were naughty at bedtime, so they should no longer take naps!

crazydaycarelady 06:49 AM 01-08-2014
Oh my.......sounds like you have a real doozy there!
Shell 06:53 AM 01-08-2014
Originally Posted by Leigh:
Don't forget to mention that they were naughty at bedtime, so they should no longer take naps!
oh yes, they don't want their 2 yr old to nap or she's up all night
Shell 06:55 AM 01-08-2014
Originally Posted by theycallmetaytor:
My 7am kid was over an hour late, came in pajamas with the same clothes he wore yesterday in a bag and a can a soda. 830am kid arrived at 735 with no notice either, in a poopy diaper....dad practically threw the baby at me and rushed off. Are we sure today isn't Monday? Haha. Hope your day improves!
Gotta love the poopy drop off -parents bolt faster than ever...it 's the one day they are suddenly "late for work "
KDC 06:58 AM 01-08-2014
Did they stomp all over your beige living room carpet with their dirty snowy boots to drop off the backpack, since the entryway wide open huge area rug didn't provide apparently enough space for it? While explaining why they'll have exploding diarrhea?
Shell 07:10 AM 01-08-2014
Originally Posted by KDC:
Did they stomp all over your beige living room carpet with their dirty snowy boots to drop off the backpack, since the entryway wide open huge area rug didn't provide apparently enough space for it? While explaining why they'll have exploding diarrhea?
dcg did go pee all over my bathroom floor. Dcm thinks it 's ok since she "almost" made it to the potty. I seriously would love to pull all this at their homes just for one day -so they could see what it 's like on the receiving end of this!
KDC 07:13 AM 01-08-2014
Originally Posted by mrsmichelle:
dcg did go pee all over my bathroom floor. Dcm thinks it 's ok since she "almost" made it to the potty. I seriously would love to pull all this at their homes just for one day -so they could see what it 's like on the receiving end of this!
I'm with ya... but you know there's no way we could ever do that to someone -- unless one of our current offenders became a DC Provider.. HA Good day dreaming at least!
cheerfuldom 08:12 AM 01-08-2014
Originally Posted by KDC:
I'm with ya... but you know there's no way we could ever do that to someone -- unless one of our current offenders became a DC Provider.. HA Good day dreaming at least!
I have had one former parent try to open a daycare. She took one kid and never added anymore. An assistant I fired also opened her own daycare and is struggling to get and keep kids. I know one of the moms that the provided quit on after just one day!
Reply Up