Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Prayers Please
hwichlaz 11:11 AM 10-27-2017
Late last night I drove my Chef to SAC to get on a bus to Oregon to go say goodbye to his dad. 3 weeks ago they found a tumor on his pancreas and put in a stint. Thursday it quit working, and he got a blood infection. He's currently in ICU in an induced coma, on a vent and dialysis. They are going to attempt another stint at 130pm....I think because his mom isn't ready to say goodbye. I'm very sure his father wouldn't consent to the surgery if he were conscious. Please send prayers for everyone. I feel so horrible I can't be there for him. But he's moving and supposed to be out of his apartment by Tuesday, so I stayed behind to take care of that for him.
Blackcat31 11:42 AM 10-27-2017
Sending prayers!
AmyKidsCo 12:38 PM 10-27-2017

Josiegirl 02:30 PM 10-27-2017
Hugs and thoughts for all. Glad he has someone like you in his life to help. Sounds like a terrible situation.
Mom2Two 02:44 PM 10-27-2017
Lots of hugs and prayers.

When my dad was at the end of cancer a couple of years ago, my mother had a hard time with letting him go. She was so mad that the doctors wouldn't agree to continue tube feeding etc. It was hard on everyone.

How is it going with the food and rent? Are your dc families back? Sorry...I'm just all round nosy.
sharlan 02:52 PM 10-27-2017
Thoughts and prayers.

As someone who's had to make that decision for another person, it's not easy.
hwichlaz 04:14 PM 10-27-2017
Originally Posted by Mom2Two:
Lots of hugs and prayers.

When my dad was at the end of cancer a couple of years ago, my mother had a hard time with letting him go. She was so mad that the doctors wouldn't agree to continue tube feeding etc. It was hard on everyone.

How is it going with the food and rent? Are your dc families back? Sorry...I'm just all round nosy.
All but one family's paychecks back on schedule, still have one 2 weeks behind. They are paying a little each week, and going to pay the balance when the other parent's paychecks come back. THe parent is working full time, just the office is relocating. Good parents that have ALWAYS paid so I'm working with them.
hwichlaz 09:11 AM 10-28-2017
Jerry sat with his father overnight so that his mom could rest.

This morning at 6am the doctor came in and told Jerry that his father's organs were shutting down. Jerry called his mom and brother. They got there and sat with him, trying to make a decision, and God made the decision for them. He passed surrounded by his family.

Rest in Peace Harrold Phillips. August 1936- October 2017
Josiegirl 01:41 PM 10-28-2017
I'm sorry. Sometimes decisions are taken away from us and maybe that's a good thing. Healing thoughts to all.
Mom2Two 11:55 AM 10-30-2017
Originally Posted by hwichlaz:

This morning at 6am the doctor came in and told Jerry that his father's organs were shutting down. Jerry called his mom and brother. They got there and sat with him, trying to make a decision, and God made the decision for them. He passed surrounded by his family.

So hard. Hugs and love for you.
Blackcat31 12:13 PM 10-30-2017
Originally Posted by hwichlaz:

Play Care 12:29 PM 10-30-2017
So sorry for your loss
midaycare 12:34 PM 10-30-2017

Tags:prayer request
Reply Up