Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Do I need 2 POS machines?
ljohnson81 07:17 AM 09-29-2016
Okay this might be a silly question, but I need to know. I have been doing a lot of research on different software needed for my daycare center. In Texas our CCS (child care assistance) program provides providers with POS machines at no cost for families to swipe their card for their child's attendance. I will also have families that are not on the program. So I was wondering do I need two machines? If anyone has any knowledge or experience with this please let me know. Also which software is better for tracking child's attendance, waitlist, staff attendance, payroll, food care program, and etc. ? I have been looking into Procare. Any other suggestions?
Blackcat31 07:59 AM 09-29-2016
Originally Posted by ljohnson81:
Okay this might be a silly question, but I need to know. I have been doing a lot of research on different software needed for my daycare center. In Texas our CCS (child care assistance) program provides providers with POS machines at no cost for families to swipe their card for their child's attendance. I will also have families that are not on the program. So I was wondering do I need two machines? If anyone has any knowledge or experience with this please let me know. Also which software is better for tracking child's attendance, waitlist, staff attendance, payroll, food care program, and etc. ? I have been looking into Procare. Any other suggestions?
I know nothing about Texas and how they use POS for CCA but I do know there are tons of threads about the different types of daycare management software available.

I think there are alot of different ones....you can read about a lot of them in these threads:
https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.p...ycare+software
ljohnson81 08:24 AM 09-29-2016
Thanks
Reply Up