Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Infants During the Day.....
lilcupcakes09 08:43 AM 05-15-2012
I now only have 2 infants during the day while all the other kids are at school, my troublesome 3 year old went to preschool So now what do I do during the day, I do housecleaning and chores while the infants are napping which is quite often through the day. they are both still at the eat,poop,sleep stage. I feel like I should be doing more though, just doesn't seem right that I have so much time to get my house chores done or relax each day. On the other hand it has been wonderful the last week but in 2 more weeks it will be a mad house when school is over!
SunshineMama 08:53 AM 05-15-2012
Originally Posted by lilcupcakes09:
I now only have 2 infants during the day while all the other kids are at school, my troublesome 3 year old went to preschool So now what do I do during the day, I do housecleaning and chores while the infants are napping which is quite often through the day. they are both still at the eat,poop,sleep stage. I feel like I should be doing more though, just doesn't seem right that I have so much time to get my house chores done or relax each day. On the other hand it has been wonderful the last week but in 2 more weeks it will be a mad house when school is over!
Enjoy the quiet

If you are looking for activities with the babies, you can always:

Read to them
Tummy Time
Sing
Baby Yoga
Take a walk with a double stroller
Make baby footprints as parent gifts
Practice your baby photography skills

Or, enjoy the quiet
AfterSchoolMom 10:55 AM 05-15-2012
We go for walks every day, have reading time and singing time, and lots of free belly/rolling around on the floor time. Other than that, I do what you do. I LOVE it - I adore infants.
Tags:infants
Reply Up