Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>It's 2:30pm on Friday...
coolconfidentme 11:33 AM 06-07-2013
...one of them is starting to wake up. Do you think if I'm vewy vewy quiet she will go back to sleep? (giggle, snicker, snort)
williams2008 11:37 AM 06-07-2013
It's only 1:30 here and 4 of my dcks have waken up and took the initiative to fold up their mat, blanket and come to the playroom where I am
melilley 11:39 AM 06-07-2013
Haha, I just checked on my sleeping lovelies and they are all still sleeping-I was secretly praying that they were all still sleeping...lol
BBDC 11:42 AM 06-07-2013
its 140 here and two of mine just left and the other two are still sleeping. my sick son on the other hand is awake but just watching toons (since he is sick I am letting him watch tv)
Blackcat31 11:48 AM 06-07-2013
It's 1:45 here and ALL my DCK's (and I) are outside playing.

We ALL skipped nap time today.

Bet most the younger kiddos, fall asleep early after pick up and then get up really early on Saturday morning.....

Oops, sorry DCM/DCD.
My3cents 11:50 AM 06-07-2013
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:

Bet most the younger kiddos, fall asleep early after pick up and then get up really early on Saturday morning.....

Oops, sorry DCM/DCD.
lol....... that would somehow, somewhere, someway find itself back to Monday morning and mess up my whole week....lol
mema 11:57 AM 06-07-2013
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:

Oops, sorry DCM/DCD.
Must've stopped raining huh? The sun is trying to peak out here. Hoping to get outside after snack until pick up, but until then, they are napping. Baby just fell asleep for the first time today about 20 minutes ago, so he should be up in about 10. Dcg has a cold and is sleeping peacefully. Dcb actually fell asleep about 30 minutes ago, but is starting to stir. First time all week he has slept.
Blackcat31 12:09 PM 06-07-2013
Originally Posted by mema:
Must've stopped raining huh? The sun is trying to peak out here. Hoping to get outside after snack until pick up, but until then, they are napping. Baby just fell asleep for the first time today about 20 minutes ago, so he should be up in about 10. Dcg has a cold and is sleeping peacefully. Dcb actually fell asleep about 30 minutes ago, but is starting to stir. First time all week he has slept.
yes...finally!!

It is still kind of dark and dreary outside with hints of sunshine but that's it.

Suppose to be in the 70ies this weekend but I'll believe it when I see it....the furnace is still running today so....
slorey 12:29 PM 06-07-2013
It's 3:30 and mine are just starting to stir. Of course, the bus will be dropping off my SA kids in about 5 minutes so that will be the end of nap here!
MissSarah 12:32 PM 06-07-2013
it's 12:30 here and my dcb just fell asleep. I've got about an 1 - 1 1/2 hours of quiet time around here
Reply Up