Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Craigslist for dummies
dave4him 12:25 PM 12-12-2013
I have never had a good response to my CL ad. But this one is too funny not to share.... im not even going to attempt a response.

Hello i just want to know if you can care for my daughter in your place for 1 month start from JAN 10 to FEB 30 from Monday to Friday and the cost for it.. if not available please get back to me with
available date and time for you to care for my daughter...
thetoddlerwhisper 12:27 PM 12-12-2013
Originally Posted by dave4him:
i have never had a good response to my cl ad. But this one is too funny not to share.... Im not even going to attempt a response.

Hello i just want to know if you can care for my daughter in your place for 1 month start from jan 10 to feb 30 from monday to friday and the cost for it.. If not available please get back to me with
feb 30 really? Interesting
melilley 12:28 PM 12-12-2013
I JUST got the same one! I don't know if it was until Feb. 30 or not. I get those all the time! I think they just want a personal email to send junk.
MarinaVanessa 01:12 PM 12-12-2013
It's SPAM. They're trying to phish your email address for account info, or to send more SPAM, or to hijack your email account to send your contacts SPAM, or to send you a virus, or to get you to agree to receive a cashiers check or money order in an exorbitant account so that you send them a check and they can cancel the payment and steal your money. The least they can do is get the calendar days right .
TwinKristi 01:45 PM 12-12-2013
Yep! Spam! Blah! One of the reasons I hate CL!!
Great Beginnings 01:48 PM 12-12-2013
Yes, I got the same exact one! I did't bother to respond.
Scout 05:11 PM 12-12-2013
I get these all the time but, these are the reasons I know the real responses are true! Almost all of my kids came from CL so, there is hope for it!
TheGoodLife 06:16 PM 12-12-2013
Originally Posted by dave4him:
I have never had a good response to my CL ad. But this one is too funny not to share.... im not even going to attempt a response.

Hello i just want to know if you can care for my daughter in your place for 1 month start from JAN 10 to FEB 30 from Monday to Friday and the cost for it.. if not available please get back to me with
I've gotten the same exact one- twice this week!
Reply Up