Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Funshine Express Users
Preschool/daycare teacher 07:40 PM 07-27-2010
Does anyone use the Christian Supplement to Funshine? Also, When do you begin the school year? If it's in September do you begin the first week of September, or wait til after labor day? I will be using Funsteps (I hope it was the right decision!) and they start the school year in September, but I don't know whether to begin the very first week of September, or wait til after labor day.
My most important question though was my first one. What has your experience been with the Christian Supplement (if anyone uses it)?
Unregistered 01:37 PM 08-16-2010
I use the Funshine Christian supplement and think it is wonderful! The kids really enjoy it. I think its well worth it.
Preschool/daycare teacher 02:52 PM 08-16-2010
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
I use the Funshine Christian supplement and think it is wonderful! The kids really enjoy it. I think its well worth it.
Thank you for responding! How long does it usually take to complete the activities for it each day? Do you also use Funshine curriculum, or do you think the Christian Supplement would work as well with a different curriculum?
DCMomOf3 12:52 PM 08-20-2010
I am wondering if anyone uses the Buttercup curriculum. I am really interested in catering to the 6mo-3 year age range and this is the only program I've found for that. (sorry to try to highjack your thread, i'll start a new one if I don't get an answer here)
Tags:funshine express
Reply Up