Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>TGIF and ready for a great day!
DaisyMamma 04:28 AM 12-02-2011
Enjoy your day everyone!
Meyou 04:52 AM 12-02-2011
I'm having a great day and week! My parents all agreed to a weekly music class this morning even with a $6/week extra charge. I was sure there was going to be some families that didn't like the cost. Plus on Wednesday the librarian at our local library offered to do a 30 minute story/puppet/craft session for my group every week all winter! I'm sooo pumped. I went from living by a large library with lots of programs to a small one with very little so we've really been missing the weekly storytime. A private one is more than I could have dreamed for.
SilverSabre25 05:40 AM 12-02-2011
It's going to be a long, long day if the first hour has been any example. My daycare kids started the awfully grouchy and grumpy. Squabbling, bursting into tears at the idea of playing and then bursting into tears at the suggestion to just sit on the couch, and again at the invitation to climb into my lap...you'd think this would have happened on Monday, not today!

Oh, I forgot to add the part where one dcb announced "I'm feeling angry!" and the dcg (the teary one from above) screamed at him, "NO YOU'RE NOT!!"
Tags:positive, tgif
Reply Up