Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Sure Hope I Can Do This....
tenderhearts 09:18 AM 08-16-2010
I'm already feeling the stress a bit this morning. Baby number 2 started today, and already the baby that's been here usually takes 2-3 hour naps in the morning, well it was 30 min. I'm so worried. I know it takes some adjustment but I'm already worried about if both of them are fussing at the same time. Please wish me luck that I can do this...I've done it before so I know I can but just nervous.
momofboys 09:24 AM 08-16-2010
Originally Posted by tenderhearts:
I'm already feeling the stress a bit this morning. Baby number 2 started today, and already the baby that's been here usually takes 2-3 hour naps in the morning, well it was 30 min. I'm so worried. I know it takes some adjustment but I'm already worried about if both of them are fussing at the same time. Please wish me luck that I can do this...I've done it before so I know I can but just nervous.

You can do it~ I have faith in you!! Try to be patient & get your older ones involved in some activities when you are dealing with the babies. Hopefully the one will take a longer afternoon nap for you.
kendallina 09:38 AM 08-16-2010
Originally Posted by tenderhearts:
The first fews days can be so tough. Everyone will adjust soon enough-you're doing great!
Jewels 10:01 AM 08-16-2010
Just remember it will be the hardest for 2 weeks, Then you'll fall into a whole new routine.....but the first two weeks, Can be so hard.....Good luck!!
tenderhearts 10:19 AM 08-16-2010
Thanks girls....they are actually doing really good it's just me being nervous I guess anticipating the worst. I know I need to think and be positive. It just really worried me when the younger one awoke from her nap 30 min into it Yikes, her mom thought maybe her tummy was bothering her because she seemed constipated yesterday, but she's been happy and fine since being awake.. Thanks again ladies..I need the encouragement.
Francine 01:41 PM 08-16-2010
I am right there with you, I have a 5 month old that has been here since June and a 7 month old starting tomorrow. Yikes! I will pray for you, you pray for me! We can do this
thatgagirl 05:26 PM 08-19-2010
i have a 7 month old, a 10 week old and another 7 month old starting soon....woah do I feel you! lol
Tags:infants, nap
Reply Up