Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>The Games Parents Play with Their Kids
lovemykidstoo 05:11 AM 04-26-2019
I have a 20 month old dcb. A month ago he started head butting other kids. Luckily that was short lived. Come to find out mom says ohhhh when he's talking to his uncle on face time he head butts the computer and that's their way of saying goodbye. They each do it.

Today she comes in all hahahaha last night I was sitting on the floor and he kept pushing my chest and pushing me back on the floor. Then we would laugh. He thought that was sooooo funny. I said thank's for the heads up that he'll be pushing everyone over today. ugh
Jupadia 05:56 AM 04-26-2019
With my kids we joke about spankings, just a light tap on bum and our kids laugh about it. One day I had no dks yet and a parent comes in while I'm saying, clean up then mommy will spank you. Thankfully it was a parent who gets that kind a thing.
lovemykidstoo 05:59 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Jupadia:
With my kids we joke about spankings, just a light tap on bum and our kids laugh about it. One day I had no dks yet and a parent comes in while I'm saying, clean up then mommy will spank you. Thankfully it was a parent who gets that kind a thing.
That's funny lol
Ariana 07:49 AM 04-26-2019
Originally Posted by Jupadia:
I say to my kids “mommas gonna smack your bum” and then I will chase them around!!! They love it so funny!!
Tags:spanking, things kids say
Reply Up