Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>"Can't You Just Squeeze One More In?"
jessrlee 10:13 AM 04-06-2011
Yes, I got this in an email reply when I told the mother that I was full! Would you really want your child to be "squeezed in"? Geeze oh pete's!
TBird 10:17 AM 04-06-2011
NOPE!!! I know my childcare council will overlook little violations like not having paper towels in the bathroom, but over your numbers??? UH UH!!!
jessrlee 10:21 AM 04-06-2011
Oh trust me! I'm not "squeezing" in anybody! I just think it was so funny! I sent her the number of CCR&R.
daycare 10:22 AM 04-06-2011
Originally Posted by TBird:
NOPE!!! I know my childcare council will overlook little violations like not having paper towels in the bathroom, but over your numbers??? UH UH!!!
paper towels? am i missing something? I don't use paper anything.... we use towels that get changed daily....
nannyde 10:22 AM 04-06-2011
Here's my licensors number. If they say yes then I'll say yes.
TBird 11:07 AM 04-06-2011
Originally Posted by daycare:
paper towels? am i missing something? I don't use paper anything.... we use towels that get changed daily....
Yes, we have to use paper towels. I have a holder installed on the wall downstairs and a counter top holder upstairs. My inspector didn't see them right away but I brought them to her attention. Unfortunately, her assistant didn't realize she saw them and wrote it down anyway. No biggie I guess...they'll just be looking for it again at my next inspection.
Meeko 11:10 AM 04-06-2011
Originally Posted by daycare:
We are required to have paper towels in the bathroom OR every child has to have their OWN towel and it must be washed daily. I am not about to try and hang 16 towels up in my bathroom and wash them all daily!!! paper towels is easier and actually cheaper!!!
MsMe 11:15 AM 04-06-2011
we have to have paper too. I buy the ones that tear off in smaller peices then normal (samll hands) and I ahve to supervise that they only take one and 3 or 4. I have a holder mounded on one of the bathroom drawers but normaly pull a few off and lay them on the counter so they dont have to do the tearing themselves.
daycare 02:22 PM 04-06-2011
Hmm now y'all got me thinking that I need to ask about the paper towels. Does anyone know about CA? I have never used them and never questioned either..
Tags:ratio, spot filled
Reply Up