Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Potty Training Question
Unregistered-kendallina 11:33 AM 06-14-2011
For those experienced in potty training, I have a question:

I have a 3-hr a day preschool that I started last year and have had 4 children successful go from diapers to underwear in the past year. All the children trained pretty well with no problems at preschool, but I have a little boy that I have a question about.

He is almost 3 years old and seems interested in the potty and has spent several days at home in underwear, but the problem is that he will pee in the potty and then have an accident 10 minutes later. It's always a small-ish accident, but it still happens. I don't mind the smallish pee accidents, he just needs a change of clothes which he can handle himself, but do you think this means that he's not ready for underwear or is this common when first learning to pee in the potty? His parents have gone back and forth between having him in underwear and diapers at home, so I don't know if he's getting confused about when he has to go to the bathroom and when he doesn't or what...

Thanks in advance!!
Katy
Michael 04:20 PM 06-14-2011
Here are potty training related threads: https://www.daycare.com/forum/tags.p...potty+training
Unregistered 09:17 AM 06-15-2011
Thanks Michael. Any other thoughts??
Tags:potty training, potty training advice
Reply Up