Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Pulling My Hair Out
tymaboy 12:57 PM 08-26-2009
Unregistered 02:06 PM 08-26-2009
Whoa! You LEFT an 18 month old and a 4 month old alone?! AND you link your website on here after admitting that?!
melissa ann 02:55 PM 08-26-2009
I don't understand why you went next door plus, then you go on the computer. If I have daycare kids, I do not spend time on the computer. I know it's tough sometimes. I have a 5 month dcb, and right now, he doesn't seem to want his bottle although he has to be hungry. His crying keeps his half-sister, cousin and my son from their naps. But I wouldn't leave them alone or go on the computer instead of trying to comfort the chilldren. Leaving them alone for 15-30 mins is unacceptable behavior. It sounds like maybe you need a break or should have older tots.
Unregistered 05:11 PM 08-26-2009
I can't believe you posted this here, I really can't.
Maybe you need to contact someone at DHS and get help with your inadequate supervision of the children in your care.

DHS Questions in Iowa: contactdhs@dhs.state.ia.us
Unregistered 05:16 PM 08-26-2009
DHS in IOWA Questions: contactdhs@dhs.state.ia.us

Wow, just wow. Can't believe you did this and then posted on a public forum about it.
tymaboy 06:46 PM 08-26-2009
mac60 03:18 AM 08-27-2009
Thanks for explaining your post. This is not one of the best places to vent. Maybe we need a new catagory.....just for venting.
tymaboy 04:50 AM 08-27-2009
Originally Posted by mac60:
Thanks for explaining your post. This is not one of the best places to vent. Maybe we need a new catagory.....just for venting.
A place just for registered users.
Unregistered 07:39 AM 08-27-2009
Originally Posted by tymaboy:
What difference does it make that the person who thought it sounded like you left those babies alone was registered or not? You said, "I was bad and went next door."

But way to go covering your butt by deleting your post or asking to have it deleted.
mac60 09:39 AM 08-27-2009
Originally Posted by tymaboy:

Yes, we could definately use this.
mac60 09:41 AM 08-27-2009
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
What difference does it make that the person who thought it sounded like you left those babies alone was registered or not? You said, "I was bad and went next door."

But way to go covering your butt by deleting your post or asking to have it deleted.

She was venting, she did not leave the children alone, there was another person working.
Unregistered 10:15 AM 08-27-2009
What difference would it make if you vented this only where "registered users" could see it? Doesn't matter who see's it because bottom line is it was wrong and unacceptable for you to do that and doesn't make it right even if only a registered user saw what you did, hopefully anyone would disapprove of what you did. I agree with the others that maybe this isn't the job or age group for you. I sure would worry about any child in your care.
Closed Thread Up