Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Help! Insurance Is Dropping Day Care Policy
greenhouse 02:23 PM 02-01-2012
I had such a hard time finding insurance for my day care and now I get a letter saying they are no longer providing this policy. I had a big cadillac plan too, I am looking for a much smaller policy this time since I decided I have no interest in watching more than 2 kids besides my own. Reccomendations? Thx.
REWALKER04 06:31 PM 02-01-2012
american family has daycare insurance and it was very reasonable!
juliebug 06:36 PM 02-01-2012
i have state farm
Blackcat31 07:08 AM 02-02-2012
Originally Posted by greenhouse:
I had such a hard time finding insurance for my day care and now I get a letter saying they are no longer providing this policy. I had a big cadillac plan too, I am looking for a much smaller policy this time since I decided I have no interest in watching more than 2 kids besides my own. Reccomendations? Thx.
Try here: http://acainc.org/insurance_family.html

They offer a great rate with multiple options.
Cat Herder 07:16 AM 02-02-2012
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Try here: http://acainc.org/insurance_family.html

They offer a great rate with multiple options.
Is this who you use?
Blackcat31 07:50 AM 02-02-2012
Originally Posted by Catherder:
Is this who you use?
Yep. Have for a long time. Very happy with them.
Sprouts 08:55 PM 02-02-2012
not to get personal, are you allowed to go on trips with them, field trips? My insurance doesn't allow me to go anywhere....

And have you ever had to make a claim? I am just asking because i want to know if they made it difficult or easy....thanks =)
momma2girls 05:10 AM 02-03-2012
Originally Posted by REWALKER04:
american family has daycare insurance and it was very reasonable!
This is what I have as well in Iowa. Nice to see a fellow Iowan on here!!
Blackcat31 06:11 AM 02-03-2012
Originally Posted by Sprouts:
not to get personal, are you allowed to go on trips with them, field trips? My insurance doesn't allow me to go anywhere....

And have you ever had to make a claim? I am just asking because i want to know if they made it difficult or easy....thanks =)
I don't know if you are asking me or all PP's, but I have never asked about field trips. We go maybe only once a year by vehicle and the rest of the time we are on foot. Hmmm, something I will have to check on just to be sure.

As far as making a claim, no. I have never made a claim but have talked to the reps about whether I should file one or not in regards to a specific situation but have never actually filed a claim with them so I guess besides the great customer service/advice I feel I received, I have never had to go that route.
Reply Up