Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Ever Have One Of Those Days....
Christian Mother 12:55 PM 12-14-2011
where you really have had a great day..EVEN THOUGH...the kids are running through the house, chasing and laying on Harley (dog), and jumping on the bed? LOL!!

I didn't even finish my coffee to get me started for the day...it's weird, the kids are all playing sooo nicely together no arguments...there even asking each other if they can play with a certain toy another child has and either that child will hand it over or they will say no in a bit...lol!! Then I'll chim in with "in another couple of min kk?" No crying or arguing.

Their all sleeping right now...even my baby!! Yea for a little break before they all start getting up from nap.
Heidi 01:01 PM 12-14-2011

kathiemarie 01:08 PM 12-14-2011
That has been my house all week! I love it. Maybe they all know "Santa " is watching.
daycare 01:11 PM 12-14-2011
not trying to rub it in, but this is the norm at my house....But we will see how that goes when I have three new kids starting at the first of the year. All of them will start about one week apart from each other...

Let me get back to you on that and see if I can still make the same statement....lol
Christian Mother 01:33 PM 12-14-2011
It's been weird over here as one of my parents is on maternity leave. She was planning on taking that who 6 weeks off to be with her family. But decided at the last min. that she'd like to bring dcb at least 2 times a week. I was totally fine with that!! Love the little guy and it keeps in still in tune with what goes on here...but I've noticed that he's been having problems adjusting...behavior problems at home and here. Things that worked aren't working any longer like stickers and popsicle at end of nap. Just doesn't seem to care. Today was a much better day as he wasn't playing on the couch or jumping on it. And, instead of jumping on the guest bed while I am in full sight has decided to wait til I step out..so he is def. being sneaky..although I'd rather he be sneaky then just plain don't care. We've had a couple time outs but all in all its a good day. Most of my days are great days...but I have all my kiddos today (4) and there not all used to being together again. Some are part time others full. No one returns to full time til next week and then I had my full time baby to the mix. My drop in comes in during the days the part timers don't come so I will always be full. Praise God for that!! You all have a Wonderful day and I will ask for blessings all around!!
Tags:great day, positive
Reply Up