Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Craigslist Ad
sharlan 08:06 PM 02-26-2012
Hello. My name is N and I run P S Childcare. We are currently offering a special of $60 week for FT childcare. We do not charge a deposit/enrollment. If you happen to be running late, we dont charge. With our FT childcare we offer transportation for your child to and from school. We provide meals and snacks as well at no additional charge. We help older children with homework and tutoring. The little one's we help teach ABC's, 123's, Shapes and Colors. We help with potty training too. We have a large home and a backyard with a playground. We are open all day, everyday. So if you need overnight childcare, early am childcare or late pm childcare, we are there for you and your family. Ages that we take are from 3 months to 15 years old.
Breezy 08:58 PM 02-26-2012
How can they afford to run a DC and only charge $60??
SunshineMama 05:19 AM 02-27-2012
Sounds like they are a new business and trying to attract customers. No established daycare provider in her right mind would only charge $60/week and do all of that stuff.
countrymom 05:47 AM 02-27-2012
I wonder if they claim at tax time????
cheerfuldom 05:47 AM 02-27-2012
newbies....or very low quality care/high ratio
Cat Herder 07:03 AM 02-27-2012
A picture is worth 1000 words.....
Attached: Bulls Eye.jpg (9.3 KB) 
PitterPatter 07:28 AM 02-27-2012
Probably someone who isn't licensed and has 20 kids running around.
Heidi 07:45 AM 02-27-2012
Originally Posted by PitterPatter:
Probably someone who isn't licensed and has 20 kids running around.
I was just going to say that!

We have a few of those in our area...
daycare 09:08 AM 02-27-2012
Originally Posted by sharlan:
Hello. My name is N and I run P S Childcare. We are currently offering a special of $60 week for FT childcare. We do not charge a deposit/enrollment. If you happen to be running late, we dont charge. With our FT childcare we offer transportation for your child to and from school. We provide meals and snacks as well at no additional charge. We help older children with homework and tutoring. The little one's we help teach ABC's, 123's, Shapes and Colors. We help with potty training too. We have a large home and a backyard with a playground. We are open all day, everyday. So if you need overnight childcare, early am childcare or late pm childcare, we are there for you and your family. Ages that we take are from 3 months to 15 years old.
holy cow.... I now providers that charge that much per DAY for infants.....
Tags:craigs list, new daycare
Reply Up