Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Craft Websites
awestbrook713 09:03 AM 01-10-2012
Can I get some craft websites from you guys, I search and find a lot of websites but nothing that really wows me.
Ariana 09:05 AM 01-10-2012
Are you on Pinterest? I find tons of amazing craft sites and blogs through there. Then I repin the ideas onto my own board and have a great picture gallery of ideas! When you click on the picture it takes you right to the blog or website telling you how to do it.
Lilbutterflie 09:11 AM 01-10-2012
I second Pinterest. I LOOOVE Pinterest and it has given me amazing ideas for all areas of my life.

For daycare crafts; search the term Kids Crafts or Daycare. Then, in the upper left corner, click on the "Boards" link. This will show you all of the Boards other people have that are titled with your search term. Follow those Boards you like and you will have tons of new ideas coming your way every single day.

I HEART Pinterest.
SD DaycareMOM 11:28 AM 01-10-2012
Haha! I saw this question and thought "Oh, I've got to tell them about Pinterest!" Glad to see some already know. I use it almost exclusively now for planning our daily activities, and have gotten to where I wonder what I ever did without it. It's extremely visual design makes it SO quick to use, especially once you tailor it to what your looking for by "following" boards named "Preschool" or something similar. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!
awestbrook713 11:33 AM 01-10-2012
I am on pinterest and am wondering how I couldn't have thought about that. Thanks!
Countrygal 12:28 PM 01-10-2012
OK, I've never been on pinterest before and I tried scoping it out but got lost. I see lots of really neat pics, but no recipes, instructions, etc. How do you get to that stuff??? Am I even looking in the right place?

I tried to join but there's a waiting list..... :P
Sunchimes 01:03 PM 01-10-2012
If you see a picture, click it. At the top, you will see like and repin buttons. Look straight across to the right and it will say: "from abc.com". Click on the "abc.com" and it will take you to the original page, most of the time. Warning though, sometimes pinners see it on someone's blog and use that as the pin, even though it isn't the original (where the directions will be found). Now and then, you might have to click through a couple of times to find the original poster.

I think I have some invitations left. PM me your email and I'll try to send you an invitation.
Tags:crafts
Reply Up