Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Does Anyone Have This Step 2 Kitchen
small_steps 01:18 PM 11-22-2011
http://www.step2.com/p/LifeStyle-Grand-Walk-In-Kitchen

I'm trying to decide between this and the wooden furniture sets. This one is super cute though so tough decision.

let me know what you guys think about this if you have one or have considered one.

sahm1225 04:28 PM 11-22-2011
I don't have it but wanted to tell you that i saw it onsale at Costco.
It's really cute!
jessrlee 05:26 PM 11-22-2011
I have it. We have a love/hate relationship. I love how big it is, the multiple play spaces, and that it works in the middle of the room. I hate how the kids jungle Jim it, and push and shove to be inside.
snbauser 05:32 PM 11-22-2011
We don't have it. I have seen it in person though. It is really cute but be aware that the "inside" area is very small. Only 1 or 2 kids can really fit inside at one time.
small_steps 06:50 PM 11-22-2011
Originally Posted by snbauser:
We don't have it. I have seen it in person though. It is really cute but be aware that the "inside" area is very small. Only 1 or 2 kids can really fit inside at one time.
That's what I wondered about mainly. I guess then 1 or 2 inside and maybe 1 could sit at the little table thing on the outside?
small_steps 06:50 PM 11-22-2011
Originally Posted by sahm1225:
I don't have it but wanted to tell you that i saw it onsale at Costco.
It's really cute!
Thank you! I will check there. its on sale from Step 2 but maybe costco's will be an even better sale
JEM 06:52 PM 11-22-2011
I have it for my daycare and I love it and so do the kids. It's something they definitely play with every day. I actually bought the same one for my granddaughter for her 2nd birthday too :-)
small_steps 07:03 PM 11-22-2011
I couldn't find it on Costco's website. Maybe I will make a trip to our store and see if it's there.
Tags:kitchen
Reply Up