Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Come To Nan Little Spud Muffin
nannyde 04:48 AM 11-22-2011

I love this little baby. He's trying SO hard

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xU7X5X-wu54

Nan is desperately seeking newborn Have to watch youtube to get my daily newborn fix.
Sunchimes 05:18 AM 11-22-2011
I'm getting a 6 week old in February. I'm scared to death--I've never had one that young. I'm reading everything I can get my hands on.

I like them best about 6 months old.
Cat Herder 05:19 AM 11-22-2011
Too cute!!

You can come visit in the spring... I should have another little one, then.
KEG123 05:20 AM 11-22-2011
I'm in the quad cities, you can come visit *my* 5 week old. And by *my* I mean, you can only hold her, you cannot have her. :P
hoopinglady 05:33 AM 11-22-2011
I have a video similar to that with my youngest. Awwwwww, love!

It really makes me want to take little guys too. I love newborns.

I'm crying about being 35 now but I guess that's why I'm a daycare lady.
nannyde 05:34 AM 11-22-2011
Originally Posted by KEG123:
I'm in the quad cities, you can come visit *my* 5 week old. And by *my* I mean, you can only hold her, you cannot have her. :P
You can't spare her for a few MONTHS?

I'll give her back as soon as she gets mobile.

I think Black is going to fedex me some Bullwinkle meat. You could pop your newborn in the package.

I can see the headlines: Crazy child care providers ships moose and mook to Nannyde the Daycarewhisperer.

Story at eleven.
Maddy'sMommy 05:37 AM 11-22-2011
I want a newborn! They are cute and squishy. lol.

I think we will try for another after my friend gets married in June. I'm the MOH and I already ordered the dress and it won't fit a pregnant belly. lol.
joysjustlikehome 05:46 AM 11-22-2011
Omgosh how cute is that! ~Joy
awestbrook713 06:04 AM 11-22-2011
I have my own 9 month old and just started a 6 week old last week, they are wonderful but going from holding one to the other shows how my baby isn't such a baby anymore
KEG123 06:08 AM 11-22-2011
Originally Posted by nannyde:

I think Black is going to fedex me some Bullwinkle meat. You could pop your newborn in the package.

I can see the headlines: Crazy child care providers ships moose and mook to Nannyde the Daycarewhisperer.

Story at eleven.
Unfortunately, when I mean mine, I mean mine. (She really is mine though...) and I know you only take them when they know the bottle, and she only knows how to drink from the tap. Neener neener!
nannyde 06:11 AM 11-22-2011
Originally Posted by KEG123:
Unfortunately, when I mean mine, I mean mine. (She really is mine though...) and I know you only take them when they know the bottle, and she only knows how to drink from the tap. Neener neener!
You are so selfish.

You know you can ship the liquid white gold WITH the mook & moose.
Blackcat31 06:43 AM 11-22-2011

Story at eleven.

...still working on it though......

I do have a "high needs" (AP) little guy for ya though......
DaycareMomma 06:47 AM 11-22-2011
What a honey!!! I can't wait til we get pregnant again. We have 2 already, and have been trying for our 3rd for almost a year now...
nannyde 06:48 AM 11-22-2011
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:

...still working on it though......

I do have a "high needs" (AP) little guy for ya though......
Well if he enjoys a bit of Bravo TV he's welcome.

Many a newborn has watched many an episodes of "Real Housewives of _____" during nap. Gotta get them hooked on reality tv at birth. A few episodes of that and they would rather take a nap with their mates.
KEG123 07:10 AM 11-22-2011
Well if he enjoys a bit of Bravo TV he's welcome.

Many a newborn has watched many an episodes of "Real Housewives of _____" during nap. Gotta get them hooked on reality tv at birth. A few episodes of that and they would rather take a nap with their mates.
hahahah...
dave4him 07:11 AM 11-22-2011
I've had enough of newborns for a while
MyAngels 07:15 AM 11-22-2011
I have a 5 month old now who gives that little guy a run for his money in the cute department .

I'm also going to be a grandma - 1st grandbaby - in May, so it's a good thing I love, love, love the babies!
MarinaVanessa 07:45 AM 11-22-2011
I timed my son around my friends baby. They said that they wanted to start trying for a baby around January/February (they set their date a year in advance) and so my DH and I jumped on it and we conceived February of last year and had a November baby. I got to have my own son as my infant here at daycare and now that he's already one I need a new infant to get my fix too. Worked out perfectly, my friend conceived last February (Valentines Day weekend, just like DH and I did the year before) and their baby girl was born this month on the 9th (one day before my son's birthday ).

I'm counting the weeks, before I get that little sugar dumpling in my clutches here at daycare .
cheerfuldom 08:20 AM 11-22-2011
I love newborns too! They are so sweet until they get mobile, ha ha! Then it's hit or miss. I like kids under 6 months or over 18 months. For some reason, the 7-17 month window does not agree with me. That is when I have to do all the hard work of teaching routine and boundaries and we all know its so much more fun when the parents do whatever they want at home (insert sarcasm here)
Zoe 10:35 AM 11-22-2011
Originally Posted by cheerfuldom:
I love newborns too! They are so sweet until they get mobile, ha ha! Then it's hit or miss. I like kids under 6 months or over 18 months. For some reason, the 7-17 month window does not agree with me. That is when I have to do all the hard work of teaching routine and boundaries and we all know its so much more fun when the parents do whatever they want at home (insert sarcasm here)
Ditto. Not a fan of the 14-19 month olds. Grrr....

But that little one! Oh for cute and squishy! I'm getting a 6 week old in January and I haven't dealt with that young since my own were that age 4 years ago, so I'm nervous but excited for the cuteness!
Tags:fun stuff, infants, positive
Reply Up