Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>Interesting Article
Michelle 08:58 AM 10-02-2013
Is this woman trying to blame her day care for her being an idiot?

I've done stupid stuff before but I own up to it.
jeeez
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/teri-d...6pLid%3D385056
Blackcat31 09:06 AM 10-02-2013
I didn't read it that way at all....

I read it as if she was saying that SHE will manage to make it through all future drop offs and pick ups and handle anything that comes her way since she conquered this little fiasco.

Sounds as if she has never had her kids enrolled in anything and was maybe a SAHM up until this point.... she just needs to figure out which of her "babies" to carry and which to let walk....etc...and when NOT to give the car keys to her DD...

Managing two kids can definitely be tough. When I had my first, I thought having another would be a breeze since I already had one....lol!! Having one is easy. Having two is like having an army of them!

I don't know.... but I thought it was a funny read.
KIDZRMYBIZ 09:12 AM 10-02-2013
She didn't seem very nice about daycare. Snide, actually. If I ran that woman's daycare I'd have a word or two for her. It is so stupid when people blame daycare for the germs they catch. Really? Well, I'm so glad that the Wal-Mart cart and McDonald's tabletop your kid licked last week with you were absolutely pristine!
Michelle 09:17 AM 10-02-2013
Originally Posted by KIDZRMYBIZ:
She didn't seem very nice about daycare. Snide, actually. If I ran that woman's daycare I'd have a word or two for her. It is so stupid when people blame daycare for the germs they catch. Really? Well, I'm so glad that the Wal-Mart cart and McDonald's tabletop your kid licked last week with you were absolutely pristine!

MyAngels 09:19 AM 10-02-2013
I didn't take it as being negative about daycare in any way, not even the germ thing

Maybe I'm just not as cynical as I think I am.
Blackcat31 09:21 AM 10-02-2013
Originally Posted by MyAngels:
I didn't take it as being negative about daycare in any way, not even the germ thing

Maybe I'm just not as cynical as I think I am.
Me either... I thought her comments about germs (she said while interviewing daycares...) were due to her kids NOT being in care before.
Scout 09:35 AM 10-02-2013
Originally Posted by Blackcat31:
Me either... I thought her comments about germs (she said while interviewing daycares...) were due to her kids NOT being in care before.
I agree. I thought she was calling herself an idiot.
Michelle 10:53 AM 10-02-2013
Yea, I was referring to the blaming the daycare for the germs and other moms for not immediately helping her
Tags:article, germs
Reply Up