Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
Daycare Center and Family Home Forum>CL Ad--And When Do You Sleep???
Heidi 11:37 AM 12-21-2011
I work as a Caregiver on the weekends, so my availability is as follows; Monday 11am through Thursdays 10pm. I will provide meals, activities, educational games, stability and a kind heart. I have 2 four year olds and a 1 year old as well. I also have much experience working with children and even adults with special needs, primarily developmentally disabled. as that is what my job includes. I have formal education in CPR, Dietary, Behavioral Management, Human Services and Heathcare Administration, and various other regions.

Daycare: As mentioned above, I provide healthy meals, at appropriate meal times, of appropriate proportions. Upon request, meals may be customary to meet any of the childs needs, religious beliefs, or special diet plans.
I have many craft items and crafts plans to suit children of all ages. Additionally, games, excersizes, educational fun; number games, word games, letter games, etc.
Outings may be provided on a case by case basis. With parental/guardian approval.
"Drop-In's available as well, with sufficient notice.

Please E-mail with any additional questions.

*Special Needs*
My Career choice was to work in a CBRF caring for those whom can not care for themselves. I work 24 hour shifts, of which I bundle to provide for an open week. This in turn gives me the ability to reach out to others. I can provide a Day Service program, to meet with a clients at their home and/or facility. I have had training in, and the ability to offer the following; Meal preparation, activities meeting ones needs, social interaction, educational skills, as needed (if needed) companionship, personal cares, recreation, excersize, and so many others.

I can offer additional information by responding via E-mail.
Thank you for your time! Hope to hear from you soon.
permanentvacation 12:15 PM 12-21-2011
It sounds to me like she works on the weekends on Fri, Sat, and Sun. 24 hour shifts - at a CBRF place - which is like a private nursing/elderly care place. My sister worked at a couple of homes like this for a few years. The ones she worked at (and I assume probably all of them) allowed her to sleep overnight - because the patients were asleep anyway. She did sleep a bit lighter though. If a patient woke up in the middle of the night and needed help getting to the bathroom or wanted a dring of water, she'd have to get up to tend to them - kinda like a new mom waking to the sound of her baby crying and tending to the baby.

Then she is offering to work Mon 11am - Thurs. 10 pm which gives her plenty of time to sleep from 10:30/11pm to 9/10am depending on how long it takes her to shower and get dressed.

I think the problem is that she made her ad too informative and wordy which confuses the reader a bit. I think she should have left out the information about her weekend job and just placed an ad offering to work Mon-Thurs. 11am-10pm.
Tags:craigs list
Reply Up