Default Style Register
Daycare.com Forum
New Members - Welcome to the Daycare.com Forum!>Recovering From First Immediate Termination
Unregistered 04:10 PM 01-10-2020
Hi Ladies & Gents, family child care can be a lonely life , finding those who can relate difficult so I've been reading for a while but this would be my first post. These parents were a nightmare from day 1 mom was at the door at 7, dad told me 8 the week before. First 2 pick ups were 2 minutes before close which left me with no conference time and then day 3 the inevitable "no, you may not pick up 3 minutes after closing time." We just moved to have a bigger play space. Between proof of address, application, fingerprints & inspection It took 3 months to get relicensed! So I was trying to get headcount back. The dck, 4yrs, was good but found out quickly the parents had no respect for boundaries, policies or contract. I think the issue was they were center transplants with unrealistic expectations. Of course mom went online to complain about my backbone - how dare I tell them they couldn't push me around. After the interview my gut told me it would be a bad match but we needed the money. I'm so sad. I keep trying to put it down but keep rolling it around in my head so here looking for sage words and/or hugs.
Tags:associations, childcare provider groups, terminate - 1st time, terminate - bad behavior
Up